Home

Mod Bounty

I am considering doing a contest for YuuzhanMod-

you would have to enter a map or model for YuuzhanMod. I am just guaging how many people would enter, and if it's worth it for me to run this.

It would probably be something like either 50$ for first place, 25 for second, and 10 for third, or I could do a full $100 for first place.

Each entry would then be property of YuuzhanMod, and then probably be used in the mod. Each entry would have to be approved by me before it was made (so that you don't make the wrong thing).

Reactions, opinions or flames?

Hey, how are you doing ;)

I've recently given MBII a run through, and seeing how well the siege style missions worked out, a thought came to mind:

Mykrr Strike-Team mission based on the MBII mod. The mod has the gameplay value and the realism to incorporate many of the original YuuzhanVong Mod ideas, plus with most of the work already complete, it would be a big stepping stone to simply begin construction on a Mykrr map + Vong classes for use.

(Also, he would strangle me with cheese for saying this, but a certain dutch modeller buddy of mine has done a couple Yuuzhan Vong heads, planted them onto the jedi trainer body-twecked that with Crab Armor and such-- and dished out some impressive work...)

Yeah, MB2 would be a sweet platform for something like this - you can just set up a series of Vong classes pitched against the other army on specific maps. Phunk set up a nice system of progression too.

Archived