Home

Ideas Anyone?

Mav

Okay so I've finally figured out how to make my own lightsaber.... yipeeee!!!! Okay anyway what I want to do now is make my first lightsaber that I will have someone host (gotta find that too) for all of you guys here at the Holowan Lab's to download as a thank you for helping learn how to do this. Okay so now what I am doing is taking suggestions/requests for what you want in the saber.... i.e. blade color, properties, name, description, just about everything, but the hilt (I can't do that). So suggest away!

For: Blade Color; Properties; Name; and Description!!

If I get enough suggestions maybe I'll create a poll and you guys can vote.

Congratulations! I hope to be able to make the same claim soon.

In the mean time, I posted a suggestion for a six-saber set in the Requests thread. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll PM it to you.

Now that you've figured it out, would you be willing to help me when I have questions?

Thanks,

Achillies

I could try and make a white saber but i don't know about a black saber, I know there is a mod for it out there, but I don't know how it was done, because I believe that black is seen as the transparent color by the game so it would be difficult.

Any other suggestions?

Edit: I got a saber to look white on the outside with a ?dark grey? on the inside I'll post a pic when I have time but I'll be very busy today.

I think duel-wielding black and white sabers would be interesting, especially for those who have neutral characters-the light and dark side sabers balance each other out.

If the game sees black as transparent then you might be able to trick it by using a real dark shade of blue so the game won't think it's black...not sure. I would like a black and white combo though, no super-sabre stats, just the colors and original stats.

someone asked me to do some movie sabers, you could try that, why dont you want to mod the hilt? it's not "that" hard, but it isn't that easy either, you you want some pointers on hilt modding, i could help you, although I admit my sabers aren't that good

Okay i tried putting in a really dark blue but the game still makes it look like regular blue see:

Dark Blue

and this is with a dark grey, but as you can see the saber still looks transparent:

Grey

so sorry but I can't figure out how to make a black saber:(

Originally posted by maverick187

Okay i tried putting in a really dark blue but the game still makes it look like regular blue see:

Dark Blue

thats how your blue usually looks ? :confused:

if so then .. what video card do you have because it shouldnt look like that at all

OK if you want to help, then make a name and backround story, for a new saber I'm working on, it is going to be a darkside saber, with a red/orange or maybe red/blood red color. So get to work on the name and backround story PrtyLizardJedi. I look forward to what you come up with. OH and sorry, but I'm ot gonna do Malak's toilet... lol :D

Saber of the Dark Side

The Sith crafted the crystal within this weapon with great amounts of Dark Side. They spent years first searching for the shape that would grant the crystal the highest power possible. Once they found it, they spent months, at least a year attempting to create that form. Many Sith died, but that didn’t keep the others from continuing. Finally a great Sith Master whose name has been swallowed by the past made the crystal, but that was the easy part… They hammered it for ten years with all kinds of Dark Side techniques, threw it in pockets of the Dark Side energies, sunk it into defiled rivers, and engraved it with most strong of the Sith runes, and finally succeeded. The very Sith Lord who crafted it inserted it into his lightsaber, granting the saber power no-one had imagined of. If it weren’t for the fast corruptive powers of the crystal, that Sith Lord would’ve ruled the Galaxy. Now the runes have faded much, and the saber has weakened, but still is one of the most strongest that ever existed.

Maybe we could do along with it a custom crystal, eg.

Crystal of the Sith Lords

Nice story man, nice story. I'll get to work on the saber and crystal tommorrow, I gotta get some sleep right now. I've got an idea for the saber color and crystal color. So thanks for the story you'll be in the readme when I release it for DL. Oh, I also have to fix some grammatical stuff...LOL, thanks again.

Mav

(I dont have a idea for the look of a saber but I have a story for one) Name: the saber of Everlasting Light

Story: It was used by the anchaint LIGHT LORD MalaksToilet(justkidding)Vanuka Lerma.Venuka was a great warrior he won many battles for the jedi when they fought the sith 4,000 years BEFORE KotOR. He was in a battle agenst a man named Sheron Kec when he was struck down. 4,000 years later Revan has found the saber in MarkaRagnoses tomb whitch is where Venuka was killed.

Archived