Home

Jedi Council Sabers: Screens

Mav

Okay so Achilles and I have been working on making lightsabers based on the Jedi Council we made two completely different sets, as far as I know. It was originally his idea and I helped him with the process of making them, anyway here are my screens and I think he will be posting his screens as well.

Menu

Dorak

Vrook

Zhar

Edit: I'm not too happy about the color of Dorak's saber, but I'll probably just change it to a darker green later. :p

Maybe no-ones done his sabre because he should really, due to his size, use a short-sabre(s), i personally dont like the short-sabre but this isn't about me. I would have thought people would be more interested in the single / dual sabres.

or another reason could be that his sabre would've been green but Master Dorak has that colour, maybe, i really dont know, maybe you should PM him and get a quickier response.

hope these resonses have enlightened you a little bit

(maverick187 in case i have insulted you in any way i apoligise)

Originally posted by PrtyLizardJedi

Where is Vandar's?

The idea was that these would be available on the Leviathan after getting the 4th Star Map, at which point Dantooine had been destroyed. Malak had taken the Master Jedi's lightsabers as trophies. Since Vandar lived, it didn't stand to reason that his lightsaber would be available.

I have a Vandar/Yoda shortsaber made I just didn't feel it fit with the theme that Achillies came up with

The idea was that these would be available on the Leviathan after getting the 4th Star Map, at which point Dantooine had been destroyed. Malak had taken the Master Jedi's lightsabers as trophies. Since Vandar lived, it didn't stand to reason that his lightsaber would be available.

And also as for my sabers the only way to get mine are through cheats because I don't know any other way, but if someone would like to help me with that feel free to PM :D . Oh and they would be up for download except I am having trouble registering with http://www.pcgamemods.com they said that they sent me a confirmation e-mail but that was 3 or 4 days ago and I still didn't get it so if anyone can help me with that too I would be very greatful.

Originally posted by maverick187

Okay so Achilles and I have been working on making lightsabers based on the Jedi Council we made two completely different sets, as far as I know. It was originally his idea and I helped him with the process of making them, anyway here are my screens and I think he will be posting his screens as well.

Menu

Dorak

Vrook

Zhar

Edit: I'm not too happy about the color of Dorak's saber, but I'll probably just change it to a darker green later. :p

I love Zhar's, very nice to have an orange lightsaber :)

Thanks, yea actually Zhar's is my favorite one that Dorak saber is starting to make me sick though LOL I'm gonna have to change that soon.

I plan on using that crystal for my DS Sentinel saber that I build. I wanted to use it for my LS saber, but it just seemed to fit DS better (IMO).

I've got a moroonish color I've been tinkering with that I ws planning on using for the DS sabers, but I'm also working on a red/purple saber color, but it is kinda hard with MSPaint I wish I had a program like Photoshop, too bad it costs almost 700 dollars for the best Photoshop

I've got a moroonish color I've been tinkering with that I ws planning on using for the DS sabers, but I'm also working on a red/purple saber color, but it is kinda hard with MSPaint I wish I had a program like Photoshop, too bad it costs almost 700 dollars for the best Photoshop

I hope I don't need the top-end version to do all the cool things that I see others doing with the program. I plan on doing some shopping this weekend, but if I need to spend $700, y'all can keep your mods =)

As far as I know that price is for the Top of the Line Photoshop so I don't think you need that one maybe a 100-150 dollar one is good enough, me I just want it for free..... I'm poor:(

Archived