Home

MI5 by Cyan? Allright, it's just a joke..

Availle

Oh....

I apologize. I'm really really sorry, I didn't know that you hate Ubi/Cyan/Myst/whatever. Had I known, I wouldn't have linked you to that forum in the first place - I just thought, a lot of people there are Monkey Island fans and guessed it had to be likewise here - because the two games are similar in a way(and I love both).

I'm sorry, but please don't hate me now that I've outed myself as a Myst fan, I care about this place as much as about the other forum (otherwise I'd simply left here), and I promise I won't annoy you any further with "that game" or "that place".

Whoa! Nobody said I hated them. I've never actually played them (yeah I know, what the hell am I) and therefore cannot pass opinion. I was just saying, I've never heard of Cyan and therefore do not get the humour factor of said joke.

Originally posted by Joshi

Whoa! Nobody said I hated them. I've never actually played them (yeah I know, what the hell am I) and therefore cannot pass opinion. I was just saying, I've never heard of Cyan and therefore do not get the humour factor of said joke.

Hey man you need to quit pissin off the new guys, your driving them all away. Anyway, you're going about it all wrong, just show them this :evanpiel: and they'll run.

I played Myst once, I found it boring, therefore I'm assuming that clicking that link would just be a bane to my existence. Stick around though, the more the marrier.

Archived