Home

Bad news for Kingdom Hearts 2 fans

MysticSpade

ok i was checkin around for updates like i always do for this game. i came across several website with CONFIRMED release dates for this game. it turns out Namura confirmed this game to be released AFTER Final Fantasy 12, and the actual confirmed release date is 9/15/05......2005!!!!! every other release date info i have read stated Christmas 2004!!!

so i am kinda pissed and kinda stumped at the same time. but for my sake i hope they just got the year wrong but if not i am gonna go on a shooting rampage in S-E offices.

SIDE NOTE: also FF7 Advent Children is s'posed to be out SUMMER of this year and all updates say that it's only 50% percent done CG wise and no ENGLISH voice recording has started yet. so it'll be out holiday season this year.

this year is beginning to stink very much bad for me cuz i was expecting 2 very important things video and game wise that i have been anticipating for quite some time now.

anyways so what's any of your peeps opinion.

aw cmon mystic, surely youre not too suprised by all of that......

Firstly, the US/Europe releases of any square title usually are up to 12 months after the japanese release.... *remembers how long he had to wait for FFX-2*

what site have you been monitoring this news on........ i only ever go by the official site, which is in japanese :( but the ppl at "final fantasy extreme", adventchildren.net" and the FFExtreme forums are great sources of info for everything square....

advent children is unlikely to be here til 2005, since its being released on the psp on launch, but I wouldnt mind seeing it earlier... :)

and FFXII, well I cant wait for that ! Check my sig ! Fran, the bunny girl looks soooo cool ! :)

mtfbwya

Archived