Home

LS + DS Saber colors, suggestions needed!!

Mav

As some may know and most probably wont, I'm working on a saber set of anywhere from 4-8 sabers, it's sort of a lot and I want some suggestions as towards colors for the sabers and also ideas for the hilts also if you want you can post your "backround stories" for your saber color and if I use it I will give you credit in the readme. So anyway I just need suggestions for my saber set.

Thanks,

Mav

How about a saber called King of the Sith? The color would be black with a white glow in the center and the lightsaber hilt color would be red.

Background Story:

"This is the saber that all of the kings used as the rulers of the sith. It has been used from generation to generation through royal Sith families who blessed the Dark Side as their god. Some say that the saber is a myth. Some say that this saber can mean the end of the Republic and the Universe. Could you be the real possessor of this powerful saber?"

Star Lightsaber - it was made by the same technology from the Star Forge Robes, although it has a very iterresting crystal never seem before, the crystal itself has a Neutral Force Presence, which indicates that in the Hand of a Sith it will increase the Sith Powers and in the Hand of Jedi it will increase his Powers.

The "Sith Crystal" focus all kinds of damage, such as lightining, ion and such. It also has an unusual ablity to replenish of life of its user. It has a Blood Color very singular, being impossible to ignore its connection to the Dark Side of the Force.

The "Jedi Crystal" focus intelligence, wisdom and an unsual ability to replenish and enhance the force powers of the user. It has the a very strong mix between Blue and Green making impossible to distinguish its coonection to the Light Side of the Force.

I hope you like this one.

the one problem with your saber is that I don't know how to make the color of the blade black, I can do pretty much any other color, but not black, because the game reads black as being transparent.

oh okay, well you cane make the saber color red with an orange glow in the center. the saber color shouldn't look like the Heart of the Guardian color. maybe you can make it red and grey but the grey might be transparent too. maybe even Purple and grey.

I like your idea for the saber, but the thing is that I am going to have to split up your idea into two different sabers, because I don't know of a way to make the color of the blade dependent on the alignment of the user, but if anyone does know how please enlighten me..lol, but I'll take your idea and split it into two sabers!!

edit: good news though, is that I already have a pretty good blue-green lightsaber color made

Originally posted by maverick187

the one problem with your saber is that I don't know how to make the color of the blade black, I can do pretty much any other color, but not black, because the game reads black as being transparent.

could'nt you use gameunlimited Black Sabre? (obviously ask) and mod it from there? http://alvin777t.tripod.com/

Originally posted by Omega-X

How about a saber called King of the Sith? The color would be black with a white glow in the center and the lightsaber hilt color would be red.

Background Story:

"This is the saber that all of the kings used as the rulers of the sith. It has been used from generation to generation through royal Sith families who blessed the Dark Side as their god. Some say that the saber is a myth. Some say that this saber can mean the end of the Republic and the Universe. Could you be the real possessor of this powerful saber?"

Regarding the name, wouldn't the 'kings' of the sith be called Lords of the sith, i'm not in anyway trying to change your ideas.

GREAT IDEAS PEOPLE!!!

Darth Bane's Lightsaber, Background Story. This is the lightsaber

that belonged to the Sith Lord Darth Bane and like him it is the embodiement of pure evil. Only those who have mastered the tremendous power of the darkside can wield it, moreover the weapon feeds off negative emotions of the wielder and fuels their power to a phenemonal level ). I think the hilt should be black, maybe with some red mixed in and the blade should be blood red.

:emperor:

'Jaden Korr's Doublesabre' (name taken from Jedi Academy)

Descripion of Doublesabre:

Hilt: Silver with a Black and Blue lining wrapped around it

Blades: a Yellow lining with Blue in the core

Crystal Name: Catalist Star (Yellow Coloured Crystal)

Properties of Sabre:

Feats Required:

Weapon Proficency: Lightsaber

Jedi Defence

Restricted to: Lightside

Damage: Energy 10-24

Damage Bonus: Physical +5-12

Critical Threat

19-20, x2 +2-12

Blaster Bolt Deflection: +20

Bonus Feats: Force Jump

Bonus Feats: Improved Force Jump

Bonus Feats: Master Force Jump

Bonus Feats: 2 Weapon Fighting

Bonus Feats: Improved 2 Weapon Fighting

Bonus Feats: Master 2 Weapon Fighting

Bonus Feats: Flurry

Bonus Feats: Improved Flurry

Bonus Feats: Master Flurry

Bonus Feats: Weapon Profiecncey Lightsaber

Bonus Feats: Weapon Focus Lightsaber

Bonus Feats: Weapon Specialization Lightsaber

Bonus Feats: Jedi Defence

Bonus Feats: Improved Jedi Defence

Bonus Feats: Master Jedi Defence

Background:

This Doublesabre was Forged by 'Master Jaden Korr', the only Jedi Master to Achieve the title of Doublesabre master and getting a unique Crystal to power his Doublesabre by the 'Great Master Torrek', Jaden also managed to kill the Demonicly Evil, 'Marka Ragnos' with his amazing skills with a Doublesabre.

'Marka Ragnos', who killed or turned nearly all of Jaden's Academy friends, the most important friend being 'Rosh Penin', was turned to the darkside and ordered to assinate his friend, 'Jaden Korr', as 'Marka Ragnos' felt a major desturbance in the force by 'Jaden' This Doublesabre was used to Kill both 'Marka Ragno' and his dear friends including, 'Rosh Penin'. After Jaden returned to the Academy Council, he was given the position on the Jedi Council for his services to the Jedi Council and the Republic but Jaden Refused and left the Jedi Order due to the loss of his closest friends.

Can you tell i've got an Wild Imagination! LOL! MattCole :D :D :D

I like your idea for the saber, but the thing is that I am going to have to split up your idea into two different sabers, because I don't know of a way to make the color of the blade dependent on the alignment of the user, but if anyone does know how please enlighten me..lol, but I'll take your idea and split it into two sabers!!

It has to be two sabers. Then use a script to determine the alignment of the PC and give the appropriate one. I have a script TK102 wrote for me that will place an item on someone's body after you fight them if your interested. If you have another idea as to where to receive the item, I'll try to figure out how to use it for it.

Originally posted by MattColejk

could'nt you use gameunlimited Black Sabre? (obviously ask) and mod it from there? http://alvin777t.tripod.com/

Regarding the name, wouldn't the 'kings' of the sith be called Lords of the sith, i'm not in anyway trying to change your ideas.

GREAT IDEAS PEOPLE!!!

I guess it can be called Lords of the Sith sincer there are really no kings in KOTOR lol. Also about modding the Black Saber, I guess he can try that first and see how well it goes on gameunlimiteds permission.

Thanks for all the suggestions gus and it looks like I've got at least six sabers to work on and MattColejk thanks for the detailed description, it makes my job a lot easier..lol

Anyway I'll be on vacation for a week in a week, so I'm going to have to either CRAM to and have this done by a week or it may take 3 weeks.

At any rate the thing I don't know how to do real well yet is how to put the sabers in the game without having to use cheats, so after I finish the sabers, I am going to need a volunteer to do the scripting or whatever it is need to put the sabers in the game if you want to help PM me please.

Once again thanks for all the suggestions,

Mav

Originally posted by maverick187

Thanks for all the suggestions gus and it looks like I've got at least six sabers to work on and MattColejk thanks for the detailed description, it makes my job a lot easier..lol

Anyway I'll be on vacation for a week in a week, so I'm going to have to either CRAM to and have this done by a week or it may take 3 weeks.

At any rate the thing I don't know how to do real well yet is how to put the sabers in the game without having to use cheats, so after I finish the sabers, I am going to need a volunteer to do the scripting or whatever it is need to put the sabers in the game if you want to help PM me please.

Once again thanks for all the suggestions,

Mav

Hey Mav! any time you need an idea just PM me and i'll over do it OK! LoL and regrading your time off, please dont rush the creation of you lightsaber pack, though if theres some that you think that will take a short amount of time then go ahead!

Archived