Home

Star Wars Battlefront: The Battle for Yaga Minor.

Hiroki

Originally posted by Bim_Blaster_Bob

Name: Bim Blaster Bob

Race: 3 armed human Jedi

Weapons: Dual light sabers and a staff light saber

Bim, who is hiding in the shadows, hears Zoric and Kline talkin about there battle plan. Bim jumps out and thrusts his dual light saber's and his staff light saber into Zoric tiny head which poke out and jab into Kline frontal lobe. Once they are dead Bim rips off Zoric's penis and sticks it in a pickle jar to put on his mantle at home on planet Yo Mama. He then cuts off Klines six anus's and feeds them to his pet pickle Applesauce and starts strokin applesauce's lumps then fly's away on his white flying pig rushing home to dinner of applesauce and pickles. but on his way to his home on planet Yo Mama, he makes a quick pit stop and pee break on Chandrilla. while there, he feeds his pet pickle applesause, wich makes him into a bigger pickle. after paying the heshe 50 spacebucks, he reallises that he has no money. "This is a job for super Bim!!" he cries, and strips down to his nakedness, and flies off to sell himself for 10 spacebucks for a quickie, after 10 quickies and a Bim Blast, he has enough money to upgrade his ship, a Gay Faggian HOMO-^_^, he sells himself for on more quickie, because he likes quickies. I have no clue why he likes quickies, I myself prefer a big pickle full of juice. The End.

(( Hmmm. Thank you for that. Obviously, everyone else should ignore this post... ))

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The official threw his arms up into the air, and commanded the Battle Droids in front of him to halt. "Put your weapons down you stupid rust buckets before he kills me!" The Battle Droids quickly laid there rifles on the floor, the Super Battle droids withdrawing there’s.

However the Battle outside continued, the rest of the Droid Army not being in rang the hear the Official. However, the Clone Troopers where making short work of them none the less. Only around 400 Battle Droids remained, with less than 40 Super Battle Droids, and 2 Droid Dekka's, all of the Dwarf Spider droids had been destroyed.

The Official sweated bullets as the ARC Trooper pointed his blaster at him. "T-The other Droids can not hear my orders from here. I need to access the main control center..."

Jaigon was then given orders to infiltrate a separtist outpost to retreive information vital to the battle of yaga minor. Unfortunatly, Jaigon is, as far the we can tell, the only ARC trooper available for the task, as the ARC captain and the other ARC trooper are already in the battle, and the final ARC trooper is in no state to to aid Jaigon in his task(AKA nobody's controlling him). The outpost is on the outskirts of where the battle is taking place. Jaigon is sent down in a gunship to perform his task. :jawa :jawa

"Hurry up and get those droids down." But, after a few seconds a spiderdroid came crashing through the wall in the controll room. The console was hit and the droids could not be deactivated. Kline heard the noise and told a republic commando that had just came to stay here and watch over the "Hostages". Kline went into the controll room to find the console in pieces and Zoric with a minor wound. "BLAST!!! I guess the batttle isn't over untill the droids are defeated."

As Master Zoric shuts down the control center for the Droids, the remaining army goes limp. A few blue lasers striking the inactive droids before all fire ceases. The Clone Troopers cheer, pumping there blasters into the air.

Several Squads of Clone Troopers rush into the outpost, clearing out the deactivated Droids. Preparing the outpost for there use. The Republic sets up a quick patch-work perimeter defense grid around the base.

Larger transports finally start to land, dropping off the large vehicles. The AT-TE's and the AT-XT's. Followed by the SPHA-T artillery, which is essential to taking down any fortified position. The speeder bikes for the mounted trooper core where also unpacked in this time.

Free of the constant rain of fire, more transports landed. Unloading there Clone regiments. On one transport, a large cloaked figure stepped forward, clearly a Jedi. He made his way across the battle field, entering the charred outpost.

He nodded to Kline as he past him, and approached Master Zoric. Master Zoric instantly recognized this man as the legendary Mace Windu, and quickly kneeled to one knee in a deep crouching bow. Mace Windu nodded for Master Zoric to rise.

"Good work here. This will make a direct assault on the city far less hazardous. We need to move with haste, however, before the Separatist army can recover from this loss. We may have thrown them off guard with this assault."

The Clone army moved towards the board of the city, waiting to be given the order to proceed.

Once on the planets surface, Jaigon was given new orders to find the other ARC troopers already in the battle, Kline and Seesix. he told the gunship to take him to his new destination. When Jaigon arrives, he see's Seesix at droid control center, who had just deactivated the droid army. Jaigon looks over to see 4 super battle droids coming their way, which Jaigon quickly disposes of with his heavy blaster rifle. :jawa :jawa

Originally posted by GlobalStrike

Once on the planets surface, Jaigon was given new orders to find the other ARC troopers already in the battle, Kline and Seesix. he told the gunship to take him to his new destination. When Jaigon arrives, he see's Seesix at droid control center, who had just deactivated the droid army. Jaigon looks over to see 4 super battle droids coming their way, which Jaigon quickly disposes of with his heavy blaster rifle. :jawa :jawa

OOC:

Global I shut down the droids and the droids that attacked you are shut down as well.We are going to the city to attack now.

(( Yeah it was ZORIC who shut down the droids.)) "Ok so the ity will go down soon." Kline looks at Zoric. "If you can keep those droids off of me I can plant a charge in the factory compound. After that we will move to the signiling compund and I can shut down their transmissions. Then they can't get reinforcements." Then Kline looks at Jaigon "Can you activate the city shield? If you can then no reinforcements can come. Because you never know when they might send scouts to the city then see it under attack and call for reinforcements."

"Ok. Just don't make this battle to chaotic. This is supposed to be a stealth mission." Kline continues deeper, into the core. After reaching the core he planted a charge on the core. Then he ran out. As he came out it was blowing up. ((Just to make it cool:D ))

He kept on running pushing Zor on the ground then huttuing the dirt himself. Then a large explosions came. "One down."

Archived