Home

Spoiler, dark side unknown planet

Shakkar

Spoiler:

Is there any way to not kill Mission after turning dark side on the unknown planet? The Gamebanshee walkthrough said you could let her go and keep Zaalbar, but nowhere on this forum nor anywhere in game have I been able to figure out how. The Dark side ending better be worth it when I have to kill 4 party members to see it.

Seems like I've tried all the possible dialogue options but no go. I either have to kill Mission myself (and then kill Zaalbar too) or I have to order Zaalbar to kill her and either force persuade or just have to kill them both anyway. Force persuade just puts off having to kill Zaalbar and you lose Mission anyway.

Just seems too sad to kill Mission even if I'm going dark side.

Even knowing there is no way to save her would at least mean I can quit trying.

Is there a mod by chance that allows you to keep the party members even if you go dark side? Seems like a natural option for a modder.

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by cadobhuk

I enjoyed killing Mission :chainsaw::lightning:devsmoke: I think your problem is,you haven't gone to the dark side completly.C'mon,give in to the dark side already, Shakkar.:mad:

We need cadobhuk here to be on the Sith recruiting poster. :D

He is right though Shakkar give in to your darker side and don't feel guilty, it is scripted into the game to happen that way.

Try it with a male PC and the romance Bastila option and once you hear her say she would "be completely and utterly yours, master", all my guilt at killing Mission and Zaalbar just went away.

Basically to answer your question no you cant keep mission and as you mentioned keeping zalbaar backfires later on anyway im not sure i need to advise you to turn to the dark side i think there may have been enough of that already :D

In dark side with Bastila to go reclam title of the Dark Lord.

I hate I had to kill Mission and Zaalbar. I don't hate them. I liked them.

Mission was too young to die, she is teenager Twi'lek. Now don't treat her like little girl, she ain't no kid, she is 14 years old!

here word I read:

Is there any way to not kill Mission after turning dark side on the unknown planet? The Gamebanshee walkthrough said you could let her go and keep Zaalbar, but nowhere on this forum nor anywhere in game have I been able to figure out how. The Dark side ending better be worth it when I have to kill 4 party members to see it.

Seems like I've tried all the possible dialogue options but no go. I either have to kill Mission myself (and then kill Zaalbar too) or I have to order Zaalbar to kill her and either force persuade or just have to kill them both anyway. Force persuade just puts off having to kill Zaalbar and you lose Mission anyway

walkthrough was wrong, there is no such thing that if I let Mission go without fight and join Carth and fled. THAT NOT TRUST! On PC and XBOX

Originally posted by Greatstar

walkthrough was wrong, there is no such thing that if I let Mission go without fight and join Carth and fled. THAT NOT TRUST! On PC and XBOX

I know Greatstar, the walkthrough says that you can let Mission go on Dark Side, but there seems to be no way to, it always comes to a killing.

Bioware probably removed that option in the final KOTOR release figuring it did not suit their 'vision' of what the Dark Side was.

• 1 month later...

It would once again prove that you are fit to be the True Dark Lord.You own Zaalbar and you tell him what to do!If killing Mission you want,He kill for you!!!Of course there is no way in ending it in a peaceful way,just another obstacle to become the Dark Lord of the Sith. :jawa:sniper9::twogun::snip2:

Archived