Home

Sound Sets .ssf

To add sound from an external source, look at this thread: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=126746

You can look at the sound section in the sticky to get the tools if you want to manipulate sound:Guide for the newbie: how to install mods / what tools do you need to start modding

If you want to re-use sounds that are already used in the game: just add the reference in the sound field (alien voices) or the VO_ResRef field (human voices) of the DLG files.

What I want to do is pretty specific. I want to rip open Vandar/Yoda's entire sound source. I've already check out the available .wav files and they only have his hit/bat/death .wavs what I need are the scripts from where he is talking and all that. As for manipulating it, I know all about that soundforge etc etc, I used to dj, still do occasionally. Which is why this frustrates me so much lol, it's like right there but I just can grab it, carrot on a stick :-/

I'm not sure I get it. Do you mean all the .wavs for Vandar? If this is what you are looking for, you have to look in the folder corresponding to the right modules in the streamwaves directory (there are three distinct folders for the sound. KTonly allows you to browse the streamsounds folder. Or do you mean the ssf file for all his speech?

Archived