7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about halo 2?

• gona rock
    • pritty good
    • middle
    • bad
    • suks

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

i will give you some i have lots ok we should get back on the topic so we dont get in trouble so just PM me but go to the wa archives then to battle and i can look at your RPG stats

Originally posted by HalfSwedeLarz

this isnt the swamp you are VERY lost

I think I know where I am. You're in the jungle baby! Wake up, time to die!

If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm mocking you. This thread is about how you think Halo 2 will be, and you guys are talking about your avatars and speaking Swedish.....

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

yea well nobody knows how it is goingto be thats why we are voting on what we think but there hasnt been anymore new votes so it got boring besides Sweden is kool so is Swedish

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

i say pretty good but i am just guessing. hey anre remember when we were playing 2 player and were at the bridge and i wanted to try and drive the vehicle thing and i almost drove off the edge of the bridge or maybe i did drive offf i cant remember

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HalfSwedeLarz

yea you might not remember but anyway i am at my dads and BF1942 is here maybe we can play online

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

no i dont have it but i have heard about it they are also coming out with a battlefield pirates mod! there are lots of mods how do you get them?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest HalfSwedeLarz

yea i have it now but my BF 1942 is messed up im going to buy a new bF 1942 disc again :( oh well but then i will download these mods Desert Combat, ActionBattlefield, Eve of Destruction, and Galactic Conquest. Now if we want to continue talking about BF1942 and stuff use the Private Messaging so we dont get in trouble with the mods.

• 1 month later...

Archived