Home

The Novels - What have you read

Guest Kudar

What Star Wars Novels have you all read?

I was always a little skeptical about them, but recently I've reread the original trilogy and the Han Solo Trilogy and the Boba Fett trilogy.

:atat:

I've read a bunch of em, it's hard to keep track... The han solo novels, the thrawn trilogy, the jedi academy trilogy, lots of the young jedi books, and that's about all that comes to my mind right now, but I have read many more...

Guest Tie Guy

I think i've read around 35 or so, but i'm not exactly sure. I want to read the Han Solo Trilogy, but the bookstore near me has been out of it for like 3 months! All they have is book 2 and 3.

In dutch:

Thrawn Trilogy

Jedi Acedemy Trilogy

In english:

The Phantom Menace

Rogue Planet

Shadows of the Empire

Tales from Jabbas' palace

X-Wing - Rogue Squadron

X-Wing - Wedge's Gamble

Black Fleet crisis (stopped halfway)

Hand of Trawn trilogy

NJO#1 Vector Prime

NJO#2 Onslaught

NJO#3 Ruin

NJO#4 Hereo's Trail

NJO#5 Jedi eclipse

How odd, I had to order book 1 of the Solo Trilogy as all the bookstores in town had 2 & 3 or 2 or 3 on their own

Originally posted by Tie Guy

I think i've read around 35 or so, but i'm not exactly sure. I want to read the Han Solo Trilogy, but the bookstore near me has been out of it for like 3 months! All they have is book 2 and 3.

Guest Thrawn

I've read *ehem*

• Phantom Menace
  • ALL of the Young Jedi Knights books
  • Jedi Acedemy Trilogy
  • Thrawn Trilogy
  • Hand of Thrawn Duology
  • Courtship of Princess Leia
  • I Jedi
  • ALL of the NJO books so far (like 9 of 'em)
  • 4 of the X-wing books
  • Shadows of the Wmpire
  • Darksaber
  • Tales of the Bounty Hunters
  • Tales of the Empire
  • Tales of the New republic
  • A few others I can't remember. . .

In all, I think over 50 books! You could say I'm an avid SW reader! :D

Guest crazy_dog

Go to The Force. Net (There is a link), go to timetales. Here u can find info on all the books that u haven't read, plus the games and movies, and where they go in chronological order.The Force.Net

Iv read them all except for the Han Solo Trilogy, most of the Young Jedi Knights, all of the Junior Jedi Knights and the trilogy about Boba Fett.

Worf

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by darthfergie

145+ novels not including comics and info books...

(you can tell I'm insane to spend that much time on SW):D

(got addicted to SW at an early age and read Thrawn trilogy for the first time when I was 6):D

I don't think that there ARE 145 novels ferg. :D

And yes, han gets over it

I don't think that there ARE 145 novels ferg. :D

And yes, han gets over it

No there aren't...:(

There are well over 175+ :D

A person I know (meet once or twice in another state so never got to know her) has over 175 novels all cataloged and catagorized in a large file cabinet. If you don't believe me...TO BAD:D

Guest Tie Guy

I go to barnes and noble and they have a little over 200 books TOTAL. And many of those are repeats. I'm only counting the true Star Wars NOVELS, not comic books and such. Most of the books are listed in the front of the NJO books, and that is hardly 175+. Still, i'm sure they don't have them all, but i would consider it a stretch if i said there were over 75....but i may be wrong. If you had a list.......and remember, i'm only talking actual NOVELS, not the pieces of junk that are 100 pages long or the comic books and things.

Guest Admiral Odin

in short all of them (the ones that begin with Truce at Bakura-NJO) Not Youn Jedi knights and stuff (ie kiddie books)

I go to barnes and noble and they have a little over 200 books TOTAL. And many of those are repeats. I'm only counting the true Star Wars NOVELS, not comic books and such. Most of the books are listed in the front of the NJO books, and that is hardly 175+. Still, i'm sure they don't have them all, but i would consider it a stretch if i said there were over 75....but i may be wrong. If you had a list.......and remember, i'm only talking actual NOVELS, not the pieces of junk that are 100 pages long or the comic books and things.

So am I TIE GuY

I really have read over 145+ books...actually 147 to be exact...:D

Archived