Home

For people that have been in Kenobi's old house.

Lord Haine

I'm not sure about Force Sensitive characters, but I've been in there. Back in the day when the game was only weeks or a month old I went there with my friend and walked right in. I didn't bother taking any screenshots because I figured I would always be able to get in there. Then a few patches later they locked it.

Table, chairs, shelves full of stuff. Nothing special, looks pretty much like in the movie.

LOL! YOU GOT TO READ THIS!

When I went in to that house for the first time and got pushed back out, I did send a ticket about it to the support team and asking, why I could not enter. I wrote something like "I can not enter Ben Kenobis house. Why is that"

Do you know what they answered me? The support guy gave me a /tell in game and said: "You can not enter the house as long as the owner have given you premission"

I just couldn't stop laugh! The guy at the support team though I was talking about a player house!! I said "Ben Kenobi's house" and he didn't appearently not know who Ben Kenobi was. AND HE IS SUPPOSE TO BE IN THE FREAKN SUPPORT TEAM!!!

I replyed to him and said: "Ben Kenobi is not a player, The house I'm visiting is a NPC house, it is a POI"

Long silence

Finaly he answers with a short answer: "You must have premission"

I wrote: Yes I know that. But what do I need?

A little longer silence but not as long as before and then he says: "I can not give away information about ingame content and secrets".

I can understand that he can't give out that info too... but I was having so fun that a support team didn't know who Ben is! LOL

Originally posted by Tatoo

When I went in to that house for the first time and got pushed back out, I did send a ticket about it to the support team and asking, why I could not enter. I wrote something like "I can not enter Ben Kenobis house. Why is that"

Do you know what they answered me? The support guy gave me a /tell in game and said: "You can not enter the house as long as the owner have given you premission"

I just couldn't stop laugh! The guy at the support team though I was talking about a player house!! I said "Ben Kenobi's house" and he didn't appearently not know who Ben Kenobi was. AND HE IS SUPPOSE TO BE IN THE FREAKN SUPPORT TEAM!!!

I replyed to him and said: "Ben Kenobi is not a player, The house I'm visiting is a NPC house, it is a POI"

Long silence

A little longer silence but not as long as before and then he says: "I can not give away information about ingame content and secrets".

I can understand that he can't give out that info too... but I was having so fun that a support team didn't know who Ben is! LOL

LOL how did he make the firkin team lol what a idiot

Originally posted by Tatoo

Long silence

that guy does sound like an idiot,lol!!!:D

teehee!

reminds me of this...

Actual radio conversation released by the Chief of Naval Operations, 1995-10-10.

Please divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid a collision.

Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to South to avoid a collision.

This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

No. I say again, you divert YOUR course.

THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER ENTERPRISE, WE ARE A LARGE WARSHIP OF THE US NAVY. DIVERT YOUR COURSE NOW!

This is a lighthouse. Your call.

teehee!

reminds me of this...

Actual radio conversation released by the Chief of Naval Operations, 1995-10-10.

Please divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid a collision.

Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to South to avoid a collision.

This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

No. I say again, you divert YOUR course.

THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER ENTERPRISE, WE ARE A LARGE WARSHIP OF THE US NAVY. DIVERT YOUR COURSE NOW!

This is a lighthouse. Your call.

Archived