Home

Jedi Outcast - Gamecube

Pougan

Someone please tell me there's a full force powers cheat for the Gamecube version of JK2! I just beat it and its a great game, but I'm itching to play it through again with full force powers, but I keep finding the same cheats on the web. I fear that they didn't include that cheat in the port, but I hope I'm wrong. I mean, why would they take possibly the single most fun cheat available OUT? Thanks.

Thanks for the useful reply, Crowy :rolleyes:;)

Anyway - I had seen some in the back of the most recent GamePro mag (with XMen Legends on the cover). I thought there were more than what I found elsewhere, so I'l;

Here is what I found:

SCOOTER

Unlock Unlimited Force

FLICKY

Unlocks All FMV Sequences

PEEPS

Unlocks All Hidden Characters

DINGO

Unlocks All Levels

DEMO

Unlocks Alzoc III

BISCUIT

Unlocks Infinite Ammo

BUBBLE

Unlocks Invincibility in Jedi Arena

CHERRY

Unlocks The First 6 Levels

FUDGE

Unlocks the Lightsaber

Happy gaming!

Mike

As far as I know, there isn't any ... in the game. Now, you could always go out and pick up an Action Replay or another cheat device. Those things pay for themselves.

If, you know, they somehow made ... money.

Originally posted by Kurgan

If it's not on Gamefaqs, then it probably doesn't exist!

That's where I grabbed what I posted ...

I found the GamePro, and it just had the SCOOTER and DINGO cheats ... I thought it had more but that was because it also had the method of entering them.

... I think I understand better what you're talking about. The cheats give you an unlimited Force energy pool, but you want full access to all force powers from the beginning ... that doesn't seem to exist.

Sorry ...

Mike

Archived