Home

Lost Cause?

I lost all my Lost cause files once ( I didnt have all Tierra parts ! )

Sorry so I could just put them on my server.

So far as I now, allmost all files got taken down because of all the new stuff and we hadnt enough space for more.

And welcome to the forums ;)

so far

Arthur

Unfortunately, yeah, they're unable for download. Yet, I may be able to help. I have the whole thing on CD. What's your email? If I have time later, I may be able to send some to you, if your inbox is big enough to hold the files.

that inbox has a 10mb limit I think, so if you could send zip files of 2 or 3 at a time i could continuously pull them down from the server and you could prolly keep sending them, but id need to know when to get making it check for msgs its 7:36 pm EST here

stand down red alert, guys. Nightlight is working on it's relaunch, and the first thing that's going online is a digitally remastered version of Lost Cause, followed by the sequal Lost Cause II

Originally posted by VyperBlade

So is there any ETA on these d/ls ?

'Soon, I hope, possibly, maybe. It's being worked on.'

'I am also hopeful for the return of Beneath Monkey Island. I have high apple pie in the sky hopes.'

End press conference. :)

Oh... one more thing.

Guys, when Nightlight does come back, please don't host the files on your own webspace. There's a reason for this. Not sure if it will make me friends or enemies, but there is a reason.

Ta. Trust me, the future for the Nightlight looks pretty bright. The wattage on it's going to be turned up a notch. Plus there's two radio stations that I'm going to approach... if I can start selling this stuff to radio stations, that means I can do it as a job, for a living... and I can't begin to tell you how good that'd be for both me and the website.

Fingers crossed.

Oh boy, that's cool. It'd be so neat for Nightlight to go onto the radio, so it's hilarious programs could be widespread to more people. Then maybe merchandise WILL be a possibility. I still want a Number 2 Mug or Tshirt.:D

Good luck, 8. You've got the talent to do great things with Nightlight.

Archived