Home

How do you use the dual stab?

ZeroX2

I've been in many a situation where it could be used, but I can never pull off a dual stab. I've even tried using /notarget when two NPCs are close, standing between them and trying it, but it won't work. Any ideas?

Its all in the timing. neither the back/forward or right/left will work unless its timed right and the nmes are on either side of you. there have been a couple of times that ive tried it and it didnt work when I thought it should, myself.

You can indeed stab backwards and forwards (at the same time) as well as left and right, although it's questionable what it really is. I've seen the forward and back a few times but I'm a bit suspicious that it's just the stabs to the sides looking different (perhaps both people turning making it look strange). It's far more rare to see it (or think you ahve seen it) than the windmill in jk2. Mind you, I don't try to do it at all.

Zero, doing the stab both ways, left and right, is almost the same as the double side kick you can do in melee mode. Practice in that (melee) first as it somehow seems easier.

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Theres no way to stab forward, only backwards and side-wards.

Press TAB during gameplay to see which moves you can do. ;)

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Press TAB during gameplay, it tells you how to pull off moves...

I mentioned in one of my posts that I was doing as the in-game moves screen stated.

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

Zero, doing the stab both ways, left and right, is almost the same as the double side kick you can do in melee mode. Practice in that (melee) first as it somehow seems easier.

Okay, thanks, I'll try that then. I guess it's a move that's cool to look at in the moves menu, but not practical in a duel unless you accidentally do it in the right place. :p It would be nice to see a mod that makes it easier to perform though.

Edit: I was having a mad matrix melee duel in the Zeus Academy Ladder, switched to dual saber, and within my first tries I did it three times. The side stab, anyway. W00t. :p

Archived