darthmikeyd

Originally posted by AJL

(You might have lightsaber but if so there should

be CLEAR difference in your perfomance using it... No blaster

blocking, No throwing, ... And only simple (clumsy) slashing

moves...) (maybe you should even be able to hurt/kill your

self with it)

That sounds amazingly not fun.

I wouldnt want to play as ANY current character. I would prefer to create my own to suit my desires....har.

as for the dark and light stuff it should be based on your actions in the game. constantly changing the outcome as you go along.

ive noticed in JA that at times the enemy would raise their hands in surrender...your journey begins on whether you kill them or, perhaps, having a knockout option. also what force powers you pick and how many times you use them. the current game keeps track of how many times i used them, but it has no actual application to the story...i dont care how many times i used grip, lightning, push, pull, heal....unless it has a purpose.

I like the idea of being able to customize your character and do so frequently during play using the console. i dont change the race, just the close and trim color.

the story shouldnt be so linear,either. let me have more mission options with some missions moving along several maps (if possible) and losing out on some because i chose to do this one.

stuff like that.

• 3 weeks later...

thay schoud make ppl choce themself and make it like KOTOR that you can buy your own close and stuf and even do your hair :D

and deside to work for the jedi or go recruit sith and take down the jedi empire ;)

make ppl have choice thats what makes games good

and add more SP missions and stuf make it a game that only fits on one or 2 :p DVD's :D

Archived