Home

Nuklearpower dot com!

Doomie

Alright everybody, i just wanted to share the greatest site ever (Not counting LF, ofcourse) with you. Nuklearpower.com is the home of an online comic, called 8-bit theater. While it may look a bit crappy, as you continue on to the later episodes, you will notice the backgrounds get better and the dialogue even more! It updates about every two days, and soon, you'll learn to love black mage and his total evilness, Red mage and his total stupidness, thief with his total cunningness, and so on.

Thoguh it may be funnier with some knowledge of the rules of roleplaying, and maybe also Final Fantasy, the first one, from wich the sprites were taken.

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

You caling me stupid, punk? You soliciting for a punch? *raises fists and makes cirkles with them in the air*

Well, your location says you have the IQ of the average cauliflower.

I'm no botanist, but I'd assume that a cauliflower isn't all that smart, but on the bright side it tastes quite good in ranch dressing.

Originally posted by Dr Edison 007

Well, your location says you have the IQ of the average cauliflower.

on some of them resolutions it doesnt get a new line...oh well. it's getting boring anyways.

the average cauliflower is smarter than almost all bananas. Pineapples are the smartest

Archived