Home

New to cheating on XBOX!

Darth Groovy

Which of these cheat programs is best for the XBOX?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these cheat programs is best for the XBOX?

• Action Replay
    • Game Shark

There are only a couple of games I have that I feel would be better if I could add some weapons and extra lives. Predominately, Turok: Evolution. I have not been a big cheater in my time, but I find Turok quite tedious, when I feel it would be a better game if I had all the weapons up front. Since I am new to XBOX, I am wondering which of these is the best to get, and I plan to get them immediately upon reply. I have been accustomed to GameShark with PSONE and GBA, but I want to know which is the best of the two:

Datel Action Replay

or,

Gameshark Gamesaves

All opinions and suggestions shall be greatley appreciated.

Weird, I thought gameshark and action replay were the same thing. Only Action Replay was the bought out version of gameshark. :confused:

I think I would personally go with the action replay rather the gamesaves.

Hello Groovy, I've found in game cheats just as useful for most games, theres plenty for Turok for what you seem to be after clickity

Of course, there's some games that dont let you do that, like RPGs, but that sorta defeats the purpose of RPG(if you havent leveled up well)..... I will admit that I used a special cheat program to get through a particular part of Final Fantasy X, but that was after trying umpteenth time so defeat this boss that take over 45mins to beat each time (damn you yunalesca!) I was starting to get grey hair on the matter so I cheated past it :(

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Hello Groovy, I've found in game cheats just as useful for most games, theres plenty for Turok for what you seem to be after clickity

mtfbwya

Say, that is a REALLY neat website, they certainly have more than GameFaqs.com, or Cheat Code Central. There is just some games that I would like to spend minimal time on like Turok. Mostly I just want all the weapons so I can blast that Triceratops to kingdom come, along with those pesty monkeys. ;)

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Say, that is a REALLY neat website, they certainly have more than GameFaqs.com, or Cheat Code Central. There is just some games that I would like to spend minimal time on like Turok. Mostly I just want all the weapons so I can blast that Triceratops to kingdom come, along with those pesty monkeys. ;)

cheatplanet is the ultimate IMO.....no mess, no fuss, just cheats ! Gamefaqs is great for walkthroughs and such, but is a bit of a labyrinth at times.... :(

mtfbwya

Archived