Home

Revan's Cloak

Wolfed

Hey there folks. I heard once there was an equivalent to the +5 AC light side robes found on Korriban for the darker dudes... something of a Revan-robe. Could someone verify this? And even better, tell me where and how to get it?

Originally posted by Wolfed

Ahhh... then there's nothing before the Star Forge that's somewhat good robe-wise for an Evil char?

Wolfed in my Revan/Sith/Bastila Item Pack there is a set of Dark Ones black Jedi robes that might fit what you wanted.

If you get the pack it's giveitem code is g_a_mstrrobe96.

The link is in my sig.

I hope this helps! :D

Originally posted by FiEND_138

^^ On the starforge, in the computer room where you fight the 3 sith. The computer that disables the turrets & unlocks the door. The comp gives you the option to create Revans/Starforge robes, if you got the computer spikes.

thnx i never knew that :D

o yeah and redhawke your mods kick ass i dont have pc version but some mods work just fine on xbox its a shame about the ones that need a cheat though:( still all the same your stuff rules along with the rest of the mod makers

redhawke heres an idea for another mod. MmMmM create a diff weapon model? O_o o_O. Or maybe a chicken mod!! Where everything you fight turns into big bad thuggin chickens and roosters!! LMAO...just like dungeon seige:Chicken world map..

Originally posted by RedHawke

^^^^

Over 1200 downloads so somebody is using them! :D

Thats all my guy wears. I always try to start the game different and by the 2nd planet, almost everything I have has been tinkered with by RedHawke.Your newest dblbladed red saber is de bomb!

Originally posted by nacho35

Thats all my guy wears. I always try to start the game different and by the 2nd planet, almost everything I have has been tinkered with by RedHawke.Your newest dblbladed red saber is de bomb!

You know nacho35, I have the exact same problem! Except I always seem to go for 2 of my Darth Revan Red Lightsabers! :D

And I'm glad you like the saber! :D

Archived