Home

Lookin for certain Plo Koon model

Linsey

Hello guys :)

I came across some screenshots of a very very well looking Plo Koon model but unfortunately I can't find the model itself :(

I really hope that someone here knows where to find it as I'm a big fan of Plo Koon and this is the best model I've seen of him so far.

below you find 2 screenshots of it:

plo_koon3.jpg

plo_koon4.jpg

Hey, thanks dude :)

I've already used it to create a little wallpaper for my own personal pleasure :]

you can have a look at it here if you like ->

HG.JPG

I've still got a question concerning the model of Plo Koon ... in the readme it says that there would be a cloaked model which I can select in the character-selection menu but somehow there is just the uncloaked one ... maybe there is a special console command which I don't know ? Help here would be much appreciated ;)

excerpt from the readme:

Description : The Plo Koon model for Jedi Academy that includes several different skins.

That would at least mean that THERE ARE different skins and that they have to be accessable somehow ... just need to know how :confused:

what a pity :(

could you maybe give it to me nevertheless ? Because I'm some kind of a collector and the elegant cloaked Plo Koon model would just be the perfect addition for my collection and wallpaper-making, even if it doesn't work correctly in combat.

kind regards

Archived