Home

Question???

Venom750

I own the xbox version and i seen certain screenshots of people wearing uniforms.

So my question is if you pick a soldier at the start of the game do you get a republic uniform eg like Trask

or

when you get into the sith acadamy on korriban do you get a uniform like the rest of the students like everyone else?

:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by Venom750

I own the xbox version and i seen certain screenshots of people wearing uniforms.

So my question is if you pick a soldier at the start of the game do you get a republic uniform eg like Trask

or

when you get into the sith acadamy on korriban do you get a uniform like the rest of the students like everyone else?

I am going to assume the Xbox and PC versions are alike in these two instances and say, they have to be mods of some sort.

The Soldier clothes are nothing like the republic uniforms. The clothing for the classes is shown on the character selection screen.

And in the Sith academy you get blue dark Jedi Robes or something like that in the Footlocker in your quarters.

I saw the dark jedi robes in the locker but is it just me or do you feel like an outcast????

Also a while ago some people were looking to get PC mods over to the XBox and I think it worked too.

How they do that and who did it??? :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by Venom750

or

If you have the Xbox verison you are missing out on the 'special' saber crystals you get from the Yarvin space station. Unless you Xbox Live to get the update of course.;)

Archived