Home

Star Wars Battlefront:The RPG

Evil Dark Jedi

Rhen Var:

They headed through the base clearing out the imperials. eventualy they came to the bridge and took over the base. Then they left and got in some At-Xt's and went to a fueling station with Generel Skywalker. They destroyed the station and everyone cheered. The battle was won.

My next Char is the same char exept he has the same status in this battle and this is after that Rhen Var thing so, he is the same guy.

Geonossis: Luke cleared out a few of the new Geonossis resistance at a new Geonossian hive that pooped up. After clearing out the nest he planted a charge and it blew. After the explosion he saw Zoric. "Hello Luke Katarn here."

(New Char...hope i get this right.....lol...ah crap i dunno the planets.ok here we go)

Name: Aaryn Chaar

Faction:Rebels

Class:Scout

Planet:Kashyyk

Aaryn Chaar flies low onto the planet with his X-Wing and 3 or 4 A-Wings behind him.As the all land..."I hate this planet.....but this is where we gotta go.." They all get outta their Ships. "Alright men watch yourselves....wookies live on this planet. Stupid...brown.....furry..wookies....but merciless all the same. We are to scout this area before the Transport arrives, carrying all the other troops. We are to be back at this port by.....daybreak, whenever that is. As they all round a corner of the tree.....road..thing.....several wookies appear. They looked to be Madclaws. "Ahh.....crap....FIRE" As the wookies soon fell to the blaster fire one got a claw into a scout. "Grrr......we need more troops......us alone cant take them...."

Aaryn shoots down a tree which fortunately falls onto the ramp WITHOUT BREAKING IT. "Alright men hide under the tree and snipe anyone coming around the corner"

Scout: Sir.......a wookie........with a bowcaster......should we shoot him?

"No.......lets follow him....."

Archived