Home

Why will you be playing on Console?

Xirion

Originally posted by DieStarWarsGeek

you know, it is possible to hook up a pc to a bigger screen, stereo, etc.

PC all the way for all the things mentioned.

And PS2 controller is way better than that huge monstrosity of an xbox controller. Man some of these kids can't remember the days of the original nintendo controller. Now that was small.

that crap gave me carpeltunnel lol. i dont really like the ps2 cons cuz i have big hands and believe me when i broke some buttons on my ps2 my L1 doesnt work and O from GTA vice city(AWSOME!) and my other control well i squashed that from gettin pissed at the Socom cheaters, and ps2 doesnt have good cheat gaurds. what im saying is the ps2 controllers are a lil too fragile

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tyler_Durden

You know, i've heard more than a few people mention that price has something to do with their decision to go with console rather than PC. My understanding is that the game is identical in price all across the board, no matter what you buy it for. It goes for $49.99 for PS2, XBOX, and PC.

I assume that people were talking about the systems not the game... a computer cost much more than an Xbox even if you buy the stuff from tiger-direct... you have :

HD

RAM

Graphics card

sound card

speakers

monitor

tower

motherboard

processor

fan

disk drives

Then if you buy a premade computer The prices vary from 400$ into the thousands.

yes i agree with most of what you say but one thing no one has mentioned. It seems that every PC game i have ever purchased has some kind of problem. It freezes, doesnt install correctly, wont load properly, closes out for no reason. Then you have to go and patch it...sometimes the patch works sometimes it doesnt.

That makes me wonder...why does PC games always have problems and PS2 games and xbox games dot require patches because they never have bugs.

Dont get me wrong i love a lot of PC titles and I love a lot of PS2 titles (especially socom 2 - which is why i am getting SW:BF for PS2). I have always run into problems with PC games and am always afraid I might not have the right amount of this or the right setting of this. That is why I dont want it for PC

Archived