Home

roflmao

RicardoLuigi...

read this (second page). featuring the lovely joshi.

lol. :rofl:

i can't believe it actually got that bad. this largo guy...whoo. what a handful, and i didn't even deal with him. i must say, he is a bit of a jerk and half the time he has no clue what he's talking about. and he claims he works for a game studio? what company? he claims he's some bigshot guy.

what if he was ron gilbert? :eek:

oo la la!

yeah, he replies to your posts and then you can tell he's trying to make it seem like he still respects you by saying things like "i respect you pirate", sorry, but wtf is that? and you can tell he doesn't really respect you. and then when you get into an argument with him, he just posts a bunch of b.s. and then of course you have to say something back. i'm so happy that that smokes o' pot guy actually called him out on being a jerk.

it makes me so mad that largo tried to defend that newbie that was trying to act super-cool by using "@" or something that came off being very lame and just plain stupid.

and i also can't stand how he doesn't use punctuation marks. he writes paragraphs that end up looking like this i mean i cant believe he doesnt know how to put a period at the end of a sentence it is just so irritating

I recently asked Largo what his old username was and I thought you guys would be interested in the response I got.

Hello,

Dr Edison 007 You are the only person who is doubting my credibility on such things being as "forum veteran" becuase you want to know my previous username. Why is it so important to you and if I did tell you my previous username in the privacy of this message board i doubt it would be private after I tell you.

Thankyou

I'm the only person doubting his credibility? Not bloody likely.

i'm doubting his credibility. i think we should throw together a petition. hell, we could even do it in "delete me!" since he never goes there. i love this forum. you can talk all you want about other people and they'll never even know. i love getting away with things like that.

and what thread was that in where you asked him? or was it a pm?

i think we should just get a mod or someone to look up his ip so we can find out for ourselves. i think he's just a big phoney-baloney, personally. he:

1) didn't know how to do a sig correctly

2) completely broke rules by posting the same fact twice in different threads

3) didn't know how to do quotes correctly.

he sounds like a fake to me. i'm surprised anyone can pull this much sh!t from out of their ass. i don't understand why he doesn't just admit to being a liar- oh wait, yes i do. it's b/c he isn't a god damn forum veteran, and now that he's dug this hole for himself, he's too far deep to feel comfortable climbing back out of it. god damn.

the only thing i'd love to see come from him is just a simple confession that he's full of crap and is not a forum veteran, and is just some desperate attention whore that come on the forums posting one day.

and, from what i can gather, he doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb in the factory, either. at first i didn't know how to do signatures either, but after my first few days on the forums, i figured it out all by myself. and quoting. please. there's even a little button on the post reply screen that tells you how to do it. i figured it out on day one of posting. gimme a break. he's a big pile of dookie.

I think we figured out why nobody comes to the Off Topic boards here, they've turned into a suspicious hate fest.

Of course I think these couple individuals might deserve it a little, but I wouldn't go on record saying that.

This post will self destruct in 24 hours.

Archived