Home

sequel, engine?

TheBlueFlamingo

i figured out the free look and saber moving problem. All you would have to do for attacks and parries and stuff is hold down the left mouse button, which would essentially be the saber control button. When you don't have this button held down the saber would be stationary and would go back to an original position, like holding it at your side or in front of you, based on what style you're using like JA. This would allow you the ability for free look. I think that would be the most efficient way of handling a situation like that. Maybe a use for the right mouse button could also compliment this suggestion?

Maybe by holding both the left and right mouse buttons, this would allow for a free look/attack mode, and maybe allow for special moves like a spinning attack or something, hmmm.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

left for attack, right for heavy blocks plus higher block or higher block percentage :). i think also that holding the left block button down should be a windup thing to lead to an attack that has a higher chance of breaking a defence, so someone with force defense level 3 can block almost everything, i charge up my saber for about 2 seconds and my saber comes down like a club smashing through their defense, while quickly clicking the left button would do a lotta saber slashes but have little ability to break through defense, great for getting a guy that is charging up his saber in a windup thing :)

Archived