Home

Jek's first idea!

JekRendar

I know we have some roleplayers in our midst and I know we have a lot of Rebels/Imps amongst us. So, why not mix them?

Here's my idea: we are a neutral PA, right? Neuts tend to be peace keepers, right? Ok, so, why don't we roleplay a Peace Delegration to end, "this disruptive Civil War"?

Here's the background story: The Affilates are sick of the war (in order to be fair, we are all gonna have to drop out of our factions for this) and we have called the leaders from several Rebel and Imperial Associations to have peace talks.

The would take place in CC City Hall. Instead of making it public, we would have to make it private, to moniter the riff raff.

We would have Rebels on one side, Imps on the other. In order to get in, they would have to pay 100k. They must come Covert. City militia would be monitering the doors. Ask that they not come in armor, as this is a formal event.

The meeting would consist of discussing...stuff. I haven't figured out what yet.

But after the meeting would be a party. We would get our musicians and dancers together and meet in either the cantina or the Mall, someplace that we can push our vendors and bring money to the city.

Then, in order to leave, they will have to use our shuttleport. I haven't counted the number of seats in CH, but if we fill those up, we can bring in quite a bit, if all those guys use the shuttleport.

Think it would work?

I don't think everybody is going to drop out of their factions and loose all their ranks. Why are you making the Rebels and Imps pay 100k? Why are they partying? Why are you making them use our shuttleport?

I don't understand why this is an idea...

[Edit] Ok, let me rephrase this a little bit. People aren't going to quit their factions. For one, they loose all their ranks, and that's a big hit to all the Colonels. For two, most the people who are in a faction are there because they're loyal to the faction. I doubt they're going to just up and quit for an RP event.

I don't understand why you want to charge 100k at the door, and how you think you can get away with it. That's rediculous.

People would probably use our shuttleport because of ease, but you can't force anybody to do it. If you told them they HAD to use it, they'd probably laugh at you (I know I would, and then I wouldn't use it just because you told me I had to).

Archived