Home

Sith Assassin Disruptor Rifles are available for download

Achilles

...from my website. Weapons page reached the limits of my non-premium account so these are temproraily hosted on the Jedi Robes page.

From the readme:

Sith Assassin Disruptor Rifles by Achilles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special thanks to Darth333 for help with the script.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Item Properties

*Sith Assassin Rifle*

<Korriban, Tomb of Marka Ragnos - Reward for deleting Sith Droid's assassin programming>

Feats Required: Weapon Proficiency - Blaster Rifle

Damage: Physical, 8-13

Range: 28m

Critical Threat: 20-20,x2

Attack Modifier: +2

Special:

Upgradeable, Ranged

This powerful weapon was specially designed for easy integration with Assassin Droid technology. Based loosely on Mandalorian weapons, these rifles are capable of taking down a target quickly and definitively. Additional modifications have made personal shields ineffective against assualt.

*Sith Assassin Cannon*

<Unknown World, Temple Main Floor - Found in Strongbox>

Feats Required: Weapon Proficiency - Blaster Rifle

Damage: Physical, 5-26

Range: 10m

Critical Threat: 19-20,x2

Attack Modifier: +2

Special:

Upgradeable, Ranged

Used for less subtle assignments, this brutal weapon is capable of causing truely horrific damage. Taking their queues from the GenoHaradan, this assassins began looking for new ways to make their strikes a political statement. By adding bastardized Baragwin technology to the already powerful Assassin Rifle, these master weaponsmiths have created the ultimate disruptor rifle.

Creator's Notes

These items are based off of the Zabrask Disruptor Cannon and the Baragwin Disruptor-X Weapon (fully upgraded), respectively. You'll see that their base stats are exactly the same as the aforementioned rifles, however my rifles can be upgraded to be even more powerful. Hopefully this will help increase the "game time" that rifle proficient NPC get. Please note that both weapons are disruptors, meaning that personal shield are ineffective against them.

Files Modified

g_w_dsrptrfl004.uti - Sith Assassin Rifle

g_w_dsrptrfl005.uti - Sith Assassin Cannon

give_rifle.ncs - Script that places the g_w_dsrptrfl004.uti into your inventory

give_rifle.nss - Source code for give_rifle.ncs

k38a_assassindrd.dlg - Dialog the fires give_rifle.ncs

unk44_strong003.utp - Placeable for g_w_dsrptrfl005.uti

*Note: If you have previously installed my Enhanced Lightsabers v3.0 mod, you may be prompted to overwrite this file. You can easily resolve this conflict by adding g_w_dsrptrfl005 to the contents of the existing placeable file.

Originally posted by stingerhs

achillies, i've been wantin some good disruptors other than my own for a long time. thanx dude. :D

Please be sure to send some feedback once you've used them. I appreciate the praise and all, but I'm interested in the other stuff too :)

Originally posted by nacho35

Nice work. I think I am going to like the cannon!

It's pretty powerful, but not too much (I hope). Understand that there has to be some trade off between being able to kill and not being killed, but the 1-8 damage range for a two handed weapon just seems ridiculous. Besides when you shoot something it should hurt right? Anyways, I hope you enjoy.

Archived