Home

Lightsaber upgrades in KotORII:TSL

Achilles

Originally posted by Achillies

It seems to fit with everything else that we've heard regarding repair related stuff. It seems too good to not be true.

If so then the games Blasters, Vibroblades, etc. could also be customised the same way, using the broken down components system.

A very cool prospect indeed! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

If so then the games Blasters, Vibroblades, etc. could also be customised the same way, using the broken down components system.

A very cool prospect indeed! :D

That's what they've been saying all along. I just never put 2 and 2 together re: the three lightsaber components. For some reason I just assumed you'd pick them up about every 10th corpse, just like KotOR.

That's what they've been saying all along. I just never put 2 and 2 together re: the three lightsaber components. For some reason I just assumed you'd pick them up about every 10th corpse, just like KotOR.

That would explain the difficulty required to assemble you first saber in game like Obsidian also stated, it was going to be a mini-quest or something like that, you'll have to search for the 3 necissary components... a very, very good game idea. I'm all ready loving it and I haven't even played the game yet! :D

I also hope there is a little more intellect behind item placement in the game, like being able to randomly find a lightsabre component on a Jedi or Sith corpse, and blaster or vibroblade components on Soldier corpses, etc.

Originally posted by RedHawke

That would explain the difficulty required to assemble you first saber in game like Obsidian also stated, it was going to be a mini-quest or something like that, you'll have to search for the 3 necissary components... a very, very good game idea. I'm all ready loving it and I haven't even played the game yet! :D

I also hope there is a little more intellect behind item placement in the game, like being able to randomly find a lightsabre component on a Jedi or Sith corpse, and blaster or vibroblade components on Soldier corpses, etc.

Yeah, I loved finding blaster upgrades on insane Selkath, Jedi Master robes on the same chewed human corpse as a blaster rifle, and 7 credits on a dead jedi on the star forge.

Yeah, I loved finding blaster upgrades on insane Selkath, Jedi Master robes on the same chewed human corpse as a blaster rifle, and 7 credits on a dead jedi on the star forge.

Yup... that was kind of wierd... and the first times through the game some of the randomized items I got from the various corpses/remains made no sense and really made me think... what was Bioware thinking! :eyeraise:

Originally posted by kome566

Im such a crybaby for trask . .the way he gave his life for me.... made me cry for 10 minutes :crybaby: :crybaby: :ball: :ball:

Why trask?! Why?!!?!? :headbump

He had to go off to his doom so we could live, and get to Carth, and then eject to Taris, meet Mission, Zaalbar, and Canderous, go to Dantooine, become a Jedi...

And we all know the rest! :D

I fully expected Jolee to do something similar on the Leviathan the first time through as well, when he didn't I was like... :eyeraise:

Oh well! :D

Archived