Home

Questions

BlackDark

Hi, what does i need to buld verrrrrry strong ligtssaber (not using mod), wich christal is best to put in the ligtsaber? What does I need to ubgrade plzz someoun i think i am week, :(

Tatoonie - there is hounting lodge with hunthers there and there is on pazaak player, how many games i can play with he? My first games wagger was 75 later - 200 and now 50credits...

Thanks. :cool: ( and sorry for my mistakes)

Originally posted by BlackDark

Hi, what does i need to buld verrrrrry strong ligtssaber (not using mod), wich christal is best to put in the ligtsaber? What does I need to ubgrade plzz someoun i think i am week, :(

If you are playing LS, the strongest combination i found was, if I remember correctly (it's been a while since I played), is Mantle of the force with Solari and Upari crystals but then again, it depends how you play...

Tatoonie - there is hounting lodge with hunthers there and there is on pazaak player, how many games i can play with he? My first games wagger was 75 later - 200 and now 50credits...[/b]

Again, I am not 100% sure but I think there is not limit as how many games you can play with him.

I don't understand what is playing "LS" ?

And what is "Mantle of the force" ?

I realy not good at english and i played star wars engish wersion - thats way i don't know what is LS.........

I am playing third time now - with famale scoundruel, i choosed jedi class - guardian. ;)

http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotor/sabercrystalsguide.php

Tatoonie - there is hounting lodge with hunthers there and there is on pazaak player, how many games i can play with he? My first games wagger was 75 later - 200 and now 50credits...

http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotor/locations/huntinglodge.php

Ouuu ligt side! :eek::D :D :D

I am playing at dark side :)

I like them ( two special cristals) they is something diffrent - i mean colors...

Is there some secrets in game?

How to easy earn cash?

http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotor/

This is the most comprehensive resource that I've found for KotOR. Please take some time to explore the page and see what's available. This site wil answer every question that you will have regarding this game.

ouuu links :)

plzz tell me something here :)

I am no so good at english and it's a bit hard to find something useful. :rolleyes:

Well, I can either repeat what it says on the website or you can go read it yourself. To be honest, I really don't feel like doing that much writing :D

I appreciate your challenges with the English language, and while I enjoy helping others, I have interest in making it harder than I have to. Making an effort to utilize these resources on your own will go a long way toward gaining sympathizers when you have legitimate questions.

Why I am - Bantha fodder? and you are Watcher..........?

Because you are a new member ;) at 50 posts you will become a pit droid I think...

Those guides are one thing but don't hesitate to make your own experiements...and once you have tried everything (or even before) try out some mods at Holowan labs :)

I faund how tu build strong ligtsaber ( something like 7-35) but I don't know what more items ( masks,suits,guntles...) i need to make attack more powerful. Plzz don't give link's.

Read the Armor link in the Gamebanshee site....you already have the link.

Please do not expect forum members to retype existing materials for you. You have been provided with the information that you have asked for. Please use it.

What is the best force powers, feats's

Depends on what class/alignment you are playing for more information regarding the Force Powers/Feats available, please read the user guide that came with your game or visit the Gamebanshee site...you have the link.

does condroeus could be good male sword fighters?

Canderous starts out with a lot of attributes points in strength. That combined with this regen ability make him a strong candidate for melee combat.

Does streight upgrade only is good thing???

Nope. The other attributes each have their own characteristics. As such each will benefit your character in a different way.

Why does noeone awnsers?

Your post is less than 30 minutes old. Please try to have a little patience. This is not a real time chat forum...it's a message board. If you expect immediate responses, you will only set yourself up for disappointment.

ou i just remembered on thing when i was on korribean - sith academy - there wast the sith master ( i don't rememper his name but his best apprentice wanted to betray him) there in that academy was the masters room and i could click on the master bed, but nothing happened - why?

And one taris was the - first shop where becouse of sith carantin was not all things available - why does i can click on the shop menu but nothing happens? :rolleyes:

i could click on the master bed, but nothing happened - why?

Read section 10 (Uthar Wynn's Quarters) on this page

And one taris was the - first shop where becouse of sith carantin was not all things available - why does i can click on the shop menu but nothing happens?

It sounds like you're clicking on the sign. Click on the door and talk to the person inside and you might have a little better luck.

I hope this helps.

I don't know what more items ( masks,suits,guntles...) i need to make attack more powerful.

CNS Strength belt found on Dantooine shop. Strength gauntlets found in various shops/corpses. Dominator gauntlets found on Korriban shop after you get the quest to go for the premium items. Genoharden power gloves attained after killing Ithorak. Eriadu<sp?> gloves think are on dant., mannan, some other places. Sith power gloves found on Unkown world. Strength stimulants found everywhere in game.

IIRC, doesn't the MotF negate the LS restriction on the Solari crystal?

The rodian pazzak player on Tatooine gives you a vibroblade upgrade if you beat him so many times. After that he won't play for credits anymore.

Sorry for going so far back in the thread....

... is there quests for Juhani famaliy, AK 47, that robot from taris :), zalbar and condreous quest???

Theres quests for all, except for T3 (droid from Taris)......

Juhanis triggers after you get the conversation finished about her dad, just have her with you at a star port to get it. Beware triggering it before you have the 4th starmap though, because it breaks the premium item quest later in the game. Zalbars is basically Kashyyk. Restoring his father to power/ allowing his brother to remain in control. Canderous' triggers after all the conversations about the Republic/Mandalorian War, I think. Have him with you after you get to that point at a star port to trigger.

I'm not too sure what you mean with your other question. Like tell a random passer by? I don't think so :confused:

.....& I prefer Light. The representation of the Dark is awful in this game IMO. Mugging people for credits to = Sith........Meh...

uuu i havent seen Juhani and Condrueus quests.

AK-47 quest is where i must repair and talk, talk and talk to him?

No ( about sand people) is there some man who wants to know sand people legend? And I can choose to tell him or not - there is or there not this kind of quest?

D'oh!! I did forget HK *Smacks his forehead*

Yeah, just keep restoring his memory until he says theres nothing more to restore. & try to finish before finding the 4th starmap to complete it...sort of ;).

& I don't think theres anymore to the sand people history than just hearing it yourself, I may be wrong though. I've only heard it once because I prefer to keep the krayt dragon pearl for my saber, & not have to slaughter them all to get it back. That way I can do all I have to do on Tattooine without getting ambushed every 10 steps.

1. Who is CASSUS FET? why there is cassus fets armor on dantoonie and cassus fets blaster pistol??? And there is many names with some things....

2. I keep playing pazaak with CODOS at hunting lodge in tatoonie but he havent's gave me ligtsaber upgrade...

Ho gives me that upgrade?

3. For some unique items, see Junix here where is that?

4. Realy wraid skull plate is worth only 64 credits?

5. 44 gaffi sticks is worth only 2200?

6. When I am on Dantoonie i found that casus deat body, he was fameous arhealogist and at his diary was mentioned somethin about "Rak" and ruins - what is rak?

Archived