Home

GTA: Coruscant

Jase_Morden

OOC: alright, i'll decide, a bomb.

IC: The holopod showed a message. It was intended for Don Malinos. It ended with: 'Too bad it had to end this way.' then it exploded. Jarenos and Booya were thrown against the wall. Both were unconscious. When Jarenos woke up, Booya's body was still lying lifeless on the floor. Jarenos dumped him in the Garbage Masher. 'He won't give us anymore trouble...' He said, and he walked away...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ahh, just some guy who happened to walk in my, shall we say, melee line-of-fire," Ramos replied, flexing his hands out.

All of a sudden, his whole body seemed to turn within a split-second to look directly at the window closest to them, "Quick, hide!" he whispered to them, as he leapt up and clung onto the roofing just above the window, he peeked in to see the one he was after enter the room and sit at a desk, followed by about 6 men wearing Sith-looking robes, one Kel Dor, two Rodians, a Human and two Weequays.

Booya finally woke up. He was surrounded by darkness. 'Where the hell is this?' He wondered. At that moment, he heard some mechanism go on. The wall he was leaning against, started moving, and Booya was thrown on the ground. 'Trash compactor.' He thought, while he stood back up again. 'Just my luck.' He waited untill the walls were close enough and did a split-jump (Think splintercell, if you've played that) and he put his hands and feet against the wall. He slowly crept up this way, up to the garbage chute, and jsut as he entered, he could hear the walls hitting eachother below him. 'That was close.' He thought, while he crawled further up...

OOC: ha, my name change has occured!

anyway, my char will try to meet up with your chars soon.

IC: Booya was siletnly moving trough the shadows. He snuck up on a guard from behind and put his Vibro-knife on his throat. 'One word, or one move I disagree with, and your neck, and life will be gone. Understand?' Booya said. 'Y-yes sir!' The guard said silently. 'Good. Where are the speeders parked?' Booya asked.

'Down the hallway. Trough the door.' 'Anything else i need to know?' 'No. Nothing.' 'Nice working with you.' Booya knocked him out and grabbed the guard's rifle. Then he continued down the hallway, towards the door...

Ramos leapt down from the windowsill and grabbed Katie's hand, "I'm sorry, but this is more a matter of stealth than running in lasers-blazing, I have a plan, I'll call you guys in when I'm ready," he told them, using his ghost power again, he phased through the window, clinging to the roof of the room the Sith were in.

Booya entered the Speeder hangar. He picked one that seemed fast and hotwired it. At that moment, the alarm went off and guards came rushing in trough the door. Booya accelerated quickly, and barely escaped trough the closing Hangar doors, wiht the Blaster Bolts flying all around him. He saw the Hangar doors opening again, and more speeders came out.

OOC: has anyone seen Tepe around not so long ago? His Character is the only Character of your characters that my character knows, so it would make it more logical for me to team up with you guys...

While he was clutching onto the ceiling, Ramos listened carefully to the conversation to pick up any hints along the way to why his target was having Sith bodyguards follow him around. One of the Kel Dor slightly sensed Ramos, and looked around, he then glanced to the ceiling, Ramos flattened his almost invisible body out to the roof of the room, and the Kel Dor returned to the conversation.

Ramos knew that only Force Masters could sense his ghost power, so he realized that Katie, Vic and himself may have a harder time getting through them than he first thought.

"did he just walk through the wall? now that is handy, but i am not waiting around here for some ghost man to tell me when i should come in, i can be sneaky too, geez" Katie put her blaster away and drew a modified vibro blade, larger then most but smaller than a sword, she snuk around the wall to another window and silently jumped in, she was in a room that was next to the one the sith were in, she turned on the light and saw some broken and deactivated droids, she grinned.

Booya quickly turned and twisted trough the maze of buildings. A couple of Malinos' thugs were right behind him, shooting at him from the windows. Booya approached a large building and quickly turnede sideways. Booya heard a loud bang and saw a burning body fly by his speeder into the dark depths. 'Ouch.' He said. 'That's got to hurt.' He qickly made a looping and came behind the speeders. 'You think i'm unarmed? This speeder IS my weapon!' He said, and began to bash on one of the speeders...

He was almost finished, he looked back to check on the Sith. He'd unplugged one of the locking fuses already, he just needed to unplug or break the second.

He couldn't ignite his saber, it would hum and alert the Sith for sure, so he had to break the fuse by hand, he found the lock trace wire, he wrapped his fingers around it and ripped it out of the device, unlocking the door, but it caused a loud buzzing sound, and the Sith all ignited their sabers and ran to the door. Ramos leapt to the ceiling, ran along the roof and disabled his ghost power, leaping out the window, he smashed the glass, then sent a mind message to Katie and Vic, 'I've busted the lock on that door, but expect company when you enter the room, I'll get back inside as soon as I can,'.

Archived