Home

Battlefront System Spec Questions [MERGE]

Triforcer

Okay I have have a laptop with similiar specs to Triforcer's except i on ly have 512 Ram. The game will play though the sky is black because I don't have T&L (Ati Radeon 7500 Mobile). However, the gameplay is still pretty cool and runs good for me to be competitive against others online who are running higher system specs. Though at times there are surface plane clipping like on Hoth when you are in third person being the tower, being in the pilot (third person view ) runs fine. But I notice that my view distance is not that far compared to others who have the high end cards. So i just compensate using zoom on my gun to scope down the field. I usually dont have lag online and I know that is the server's part because I can run freely in other servers. It also helps to update all the vid drivers including directx if needed as posted before. Don't forget to set the color bit to 32-bit in the display settings or u may not be able to play.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just am a little amused when I hear people quoting double the min. specs of the game and asking "will it run on okay on this?"

Granted, some games are so hugely buggy that the specs are completely fanciful, but thankfully this is rare.

The main thing with PC games is that no matter how much testing is done, there are always quirks with each person's individual system. So the key to getting great performance vs. getting okay performance or good performance is tweaking, settings, drivers, etc.

Archived