Home

Voice Chat

I'm suprised I haven't seen a call for this yet. It's almost impossible to make any sort of strategy to capture CPs in this game. Limited character messages and a lack of voice chat... seriously, 3rd party programs are NOT an option. We can't except to make a server, have everyone on the team join it, and not have the "wrong" people listening after rounds and teams have changed.

Ive posted a thread on this too. I have sent a complaint as well. Roger Wilco and TS are only good if the dedicated server has it. Besides integrated often allows you to know who is talking. Their name might popup or their characters face like UT2004. I really think that Pandemic should have tried to outdo UT2004. BattleFront has so much potential to wipe UT2004 off the map. UT2004 has space battles, integrated voice chat, vechiles, and other stuff. If BattleFront followed that format it would own all!

SERIOUSLY! I am almost bored of this game allready because there is NO teamwork and there is NO strategy! The only thing that I can think of to do is join a clan so that I can have scrimages and what not, that would be actual gameplay. I love the game, but this is more than a minor blemish. I REALLY hope they patch this, because even the console versions have it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back

Archived