Home

Ladder

Ragnuss{Tx}

One of the hard working admin's here, Alegis, has been kind enough to post for those of us with leagues, ladders and server providers a place to post

So, here's my shameless plug for:

Star Wars Gaming League. :p Our is strictly a 12 v 12 League format though. If you want a ladder, the leader there without question is TWL. Schaetter is a great guy putting a lot of effort into the ladder over at TWL. So, for a league, I'd vote Star Wars Gaming League of course...for ladder TWL.

Hope that helps!

You can find the thread here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136018

Thanks for the props, OIS. Yea, I'm an admin at TWL for SW:BF. We've got a 8v8 ladder open for signups right now. It's not open for play yet - we're waiting for some more features on the dedicated server to make it competetion ready before we open it up for challenges. We're tossing around opening up a 10v10 competetion later on if the issues with the game are addressed and it really takes off. If you're looking for 12v12 then go with OIS's site above.

TWL will be opening up a weekly league (8v8) if we get enough teams signed up on the ladder. We're also working directly with the producers on giving feedback to make the game more condusive to competetion and to maybe set up a big tournament.

Archived