vmontice

Favorite Fighter  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Fighter

• Tie Fighter
    • Tie Bomber
    • X-Wing
    • Y-Wing

I put x-wing, despite being a die hard imperial.

If it was anything else I probably would have said tie fighter, but in battlefront it would be the x-wing.

It has much more fire power, double the lasers and the torps as well over the tie, and the tie doesnt really seem to be that much more manauverable.

X-Wings the best, the 4 cannons are great for troop killing attack runs, and the sound of the lasers is fantastic.

I've barely flown the Y-Wing, but I like the TIE Fighter, although its armour is naff, but the X-Wing beats it with its 4 guns.

The TIE Bomber is just too damn big, the Rep Gunship is superb, if a little over powered, the MAF is brill though, love it.

Droid fighters are good, fast and manoeuvrable, better then the Geonosis ones, which are pretty crap.

So, X-Wing it is.

I chose TIE Fighter. X-Wings are good, but the lasershots spray all over the place and individual beams arent powerful, so you need a close range attack to get a kill easily. The torpedoes on it always miss even if I am right behind them. TIE fighters are easier to fly in my opinion, and the laser fire is powerfull, and goes straight exactly where you want it to go. I love them both but TIE is my favorite.

Archived