Home

Sale on Nightlight merchandise!

MJ

There's a sale on some of the Nightlight merchandise I've been designing, so I thought I'd launch part of the shop now... while the merchandise is still on sale.

Be quick. Sale ends October 11

So here's the merchandise that I'm now announcing as for sale. Click on the links here, it'll take you to cafepress. If you want to purchase one, follow the steps.

IMPORTANT!!

Use the coupon code 5ANNVRYSAL to recieve your discount

13875646_F_tn.jpg13348925_F_tn.jpg13875269_F_tn.jpg13875521_F_tn.jpg

Death coffee mug

Tomas Encion coffee mug

Miguel Huesos coffee mug

Number Two coffee mug

Those are the character coffee mugs. There'll be others later on, no doubt, to tie in with Lost Cause. I'm wondering if there's going to be any dedicated fans out there who are going to be dedicated and want a really big collection of Nightlight coffee mugs :confused:

Last bit of merchandise, that I'm going to put online. The sale applies to these as well. A shirt and a mouse pad, both tying in to Beneath Monkey Island. Part 2, to be specific.

13335269_F_tn.jpg13335284_F_tn.jpg

Beneath Monkey Island mouse pad

Beneath Monkey Island white t-shirt

More merchandise will come later, of course, but I thought I'd put these up now before the sale ends.

Use XE to work out how much that is in your local currency.

It works out at about 6 British pounds, or 15 Australian dollars, which is a reasonable enough price for a decorated mug. Remember to add shipping costs though, which is about $7 US for International, if I remember correctly.

The discount is $2 US which is small, but it's better than nothing.

Idiotic picky question... Do you know what kind of mousepad it is? The ones with quite a bit of traction, or the really slick ones where the mouse slides across really fast and sometimes falls off. (Grrrr. :mad: )

Just curious, cause that'll decide whether I buy a mousepad or a mug first. hee hee.

Archived