Home

Special binds for red and yellow stance?

Lorden Darkblade

Originally posted by Sam Fisher

Alright, its mentioned in this thread, but its a cheat, and not allowable in MP, so I've heard.

Nope.

The cycle is just a vstr script of the 3 binds.

What ever the command to change stance is with be numbered, for example s1. Ultimately s1 will represent blue, s2 yellow and s3 red. The vstr script cycles through the stances.

Selecting a stance by its individual command is not chaeting.

There is a maliscious script however to pull off combos, such as blue lunge, immediately change to red. This is considered cheating. But providing the stance change is bound to a specific button, it is not classed as cheating.

It was posted in that thread a long time ago. You just have to look. Take 10 minutes and scan through those pages.

|GG|Crow_nest posted it before and you can ask him.

I told Sam it was a "cheat" because I *thought* you had to enable cheats in order to use it. But then I've never actually used it, so I could be wrong about that.

Good luck, but trust me it IS here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=111511

And don't say "but that thread is too long, I can't find it!" 'cause then you're just begging somebody else to read through and find it for you. ; )

If you can get a hold of crow though, he can probably tell you!

Originally posted by Uchiha Itachi

Is there a way I could make 2 binds.

One to go to right stance and the other to go to Yellow stance?

Not having to pass through em all.

Please help me in this.

You mean dont have to cyclye through all of the stances? Im not so sure about that, cause i do not know the saber style binds. I only know how to fix that blue stance issue thing in the 1.01 patch.

I remembered a few people posted how to do it somewhere on LF. I may be wrong but maybe its "bind [key] saber_style [number]"

Eg. bind x saber_style 1

Archived