Home

problems with pcgamemods???

ChAiNz.2da

First off, I'm REALLY REALLY sorry for starting a thread for this, BUT is anyone else having problems uploading mods at pcgamemods.com? (I checked their forums, but Kotor's was pretty dead)...

I've e-mailed Kengo, but was just curious if anyone else has had a problem lately? I've noticed the last mod was on the 10th (great mods BTW Locutus & RedHawke), no biggie it's just that there's usually 'something' up at least once a day.

The upload app (java) will let me upload, it just doesn't take me to the next step...just a blank page stating "File is not there".

I'm assuming it's talking about the form data file script, but the mod itself is there cuz' it asks to overwrite when I tried to upload again....

curious.... I've even done the standard virus/spyware sweeps, lowered security, disabled firewall etc.. :confused:

Once again, I don't mean to start a thread here, especially about another site and tech probs. But it seems pcgamemods is a central hub around here and thought I'd let everyone else know. Especially if someone here has some extra 'pull' with them ;)

Could just be my pc being fickle...who knows. Hopefully I'll get an answer from Kengo soon.

I'll understand if this thread gets locked or shutdown....was just wondering. :yoink:

Originally posted by Achilles

You do realize that the 10th was yesterday, right?

As for the the error that you saw, try uploading the file again but make sure that you don't have any non-alphanumeric characters in the file name (' _ - *, etc). That may be the cause of the problem.

Yeah, just call me para-impatient :freakout:

I was freakin' cuz' I just built my new computer this weekend and I thought that may have had something to do to it... *cough* denial *cough*

Anywho, for 1 of 3 reasons...

1) my computer responded to my threat of making it my new kitty litter box worked

2) there actually was a problem but it's fixed now, or

3) Achilles you were right and cuz' of an " ' " or my filename was too long, it didn't want to accept it...

I'm opting for #3

Thank you Achilles! IT WORKED....woot! :D

Sorry for this off-topic thread everyone, I was just panicky

* huh...what was that?!?! *

Archived