Jaden25

Hey guys since there is so much hype

sourounding EP III:ROTS.I wonder if we

will not see a Jedi Knight IV coming out

after the movie comes out and I am wondering if the story couldn't souround

Kyle Katarn's grandfather that was featured in both JK II&Jedi outcast and

his encounters with the Dark Side and Darth Vader.Let me know if yall heard

anything about LucasArts making a prequel to the Jedi Knight series based

on Kyle Katarn's grandfather thanks......

Possibly . . . there have been rumors about JK3 (I guess that would be the technical name for it because JA is supposedly not JK3) that it will be on the Doom 3 engine. No information is concrete as of yet.

I was also hoping for a bigger, more comprehensive title in JK3 with a revised, more dynamic saber system. It could be a prequel to Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 featuring the dark jedi gang and Morgan Katarn.

Kyle Katarn's grandfather ? hmm... I don't know...

When they make the next Jedi Knight game I think they should

make it take place either very far in the future/past like KOTOR

OR they should make it as alternative version of the movies...

The Jedi Knight series has its time period, after the episode 6. I revolves around Kyle. He is the main character, and thats the way it should stay.

Who knows, maybe lucasarts considers Kyle's adventurous days to be over, considering he joined the academy?

Hmm... I remember in wal-mart today I saw some little kids grabbing the Jedi Academy box off of a shelf. Their mom made them put it back. Too bad. It was $30.

All good things come to those who wait :)

If they do make one it probably wont be released till next december or the next summer, i bet anyways. They should make it like a Grand theft Auto kind of game. You start out on the streets as a small fry with nothing (kinda like Anakin). Then say you some how discover your powers, maybe through a gang chasing you and you just fly over a wall with you force jump. Far away Yoda detects you and sends a Jedi to find you. Or it could even be a Sith. You make the choice. IF you even wanted to make a different path you could become a MERC. Not really shure how you would make a story for that. But it could be cool.

No information exists. If there are insiders with info, they aren't talking to us so far.

I haven't heard any rumors, just wishful thinking from us fans. ; )

Sorry...

There's already a massive speculation/wishlist thread about JK4, if you perform a search (I merged together the various JK4 related threads that spring up every week or so into one awhile back).

Archived