Home

Redwall!

gonyjets

Okay, I'm starting a Redwall RPG. If you don't know what Redwall is, and you would like to do the RPG, PM me and I'll tell you. And I suggest you read the books. They are that good. I can say I've read all 17 of them twice, and most of them more than that. I hope you guys enjoy.

This takes place much after the Bellmaker, but is still placed (to start) at Castle Floret. A fox, named Vilu Rasra, has usurped the throne from King Argan and Queen Terre and his holding them hostage. His vermin horde is holding the land of Southsward in terror, killing as they please. We must save the King and Queen, and destroy Vilu Rasra and his vermin horde. Good guys only, no vermin.

Name: Arrec Rhodes

Species: Squirrel

Weaponry: Double-Edged Broadsword, Bow + arrows, small knife.

Strengths: Climbing, speed

Bio: Raised in a tribe in the woods outside of Castle Floret, he had always respected the King and Queen of Southsward. Now that they're gone, he has left his tribe to take action and rise against Vilu Rasra.

Arrec hopped between treetops. Moving like a blur of red, he sped faster than the eye could see. He was doing a reconnaissance mission for the Coris. The Coris was the Council of Resistance in Southsward. He fidgeted with the knife in his belt. He didn’t bring his sword or bow in this case.

Arrec flew to the top of an old oak. He peered inside Castle Floret. Good. The King and Queen were being held in a low window on the front side. Much easier than the back. He sped back to bring the news to the Coris.

((I loved those books too, but the last time I read one was like 4 years ago. So that means I haven't read all of them. I was wondering where Castle Floret was at, north or south of Redwall, and is this a custom story or one from the books.))

Name: Zeak Mason

Species: Otter

Appearance: Brown otter with a black stripe down the middle and down tattered clothes.

Weapons: Daggers, and a whip.

Bio: Lives in a hutt by River Moss and makes frequent visits to Redwall and is works freelance.

Strengths: Swimming, Speed

Zeak swam as fast as he could out of the water. He heard someone running down the road and saw a squrrrel. He started following him...

Name: Lupe Tararna

Species: Badger

Weaponry: 2 handed axe (http://warlock.ucc.asn.au/MCRWA/Combat/Shields_Weapons/dhaxe.jpg), shortbow and arrows (http://members.aol.com/dargolyt/TheForge/shortbow.gif) and a small hunting knife (http://www.firearmsmod.com/weapons/knife.jpg)

Strengths: brute force and endurance

Bio:grew up in a bad family and ran away to castle floret and was later drafted into the militarty but got kicked out becuase of his incompetence and rudeness. he know lives alone in his den in a forest.

Lupe sat in the forest eyeing his prey in the distance, a rabid fox.

Lupe took out his bow and arrows and lined up his sights pulled back, and released. it struck the rabid fox in the head, lupe ran up to it and put it on his shoulder and walked back to his den.

((those books are the best!I just haven't read them all))

Name:Jaden Randell

Species:Gerbil

Weaponry:Bullwhip,Rennicence(sp?)Rifle((A squrrel used it in one of the books))Broadsword,And a double-bladed sword.

Strengths:He specializes in Double-bladed weapons,he's really fast,and He can climb and jump amazingly well.

Bio:the King's right-hand man,and underground source.He's an "undercover"crime lord and he knew Vilu Rasra as a friend,before he became a Hostile to the operation,and put the massive scar down his face.Jaden now hunts him down for the betrayal.He now lives in the sewers under the Kingdom.((this is in first person of Jaden))

I walked out of the sewers and saw a squirrel jumping through the trees I ran to his next destination and jumped to the top of the tree,and drew my sword,"what is your business,in Southsward!?Speak,Squirrel!"((that's you,gonyjets:) ))

(Rifle? I don't think so. Maybe I just missed it, what book is it in?)

"Whoa. You scared me there. As long as your no friend of Rasra's your welcome to follow me. Sorry h'I can't talk right now, I have to hurry back to the Coris."

With that, Arrec slid down the tree as fast as he could. Bounding through trees, his keen eyes watching everything. He saw the rabid fox, and hopped down the tree quickly to examine him. "Slain by an h'arrow, if h'I ain't mistaken," he said quietly to himself. Arrec also noticed a pair of badger tracks, leading away from the site. Running over to the tracks, he examined them.

"Wow," he whispered to himself. "This badger's colossal, bigger than most badgers, and that's saying something. A badger would really help the resistance, we'd have a real leader! h'I have to contact him." And Arrec started sprinting through the trees, following the badger tracks.

((the Mossflower,I think))

I jumped down and saw a prey of my own,and since I hadn't eaten for days...I pulled out my rifle and fired.It was a small mouse,"oh no,I'm sorry!"I yelled.since I only nicked it's arm I pulled out my bandages and taped it up"are you all right?!"i asked."a li'le bloody,bu' i'll be fine"it said."who are you?" I asked.

"my name's Antil Mans,yours?"he said."Jaden,Jaden Randell"I replied,"would you like to join the resistance?" I asked."yes I will,thank you very much"he said."good,come with me!"

"My name's Arrec Rhodes," Arrec said. He was out of breath, and was breathing heavily. "I come from the Coris, or the Council of Resistance in Southsward." The badger reared up to full height. What a creature! He was colossal, a full head and shoulders taller than Arrec. "We need your help, sah. Would you come to the Coris meeting?"

"yeah, ive heard of the resistance, sounds like its very small and useless, and i miss action, so i guess i'll fight the odds for a while, hold on let me get my gear." Lupe walked back inside the house, then came out with all of his weapons and his leather armour.

"lets move."

(A few more posts, and we'll attack Castle Floret. We have to get to the action sometime!:D)

"Yes sir. I'm sure a big, strong badger can keep up with me? Well, then follow me back to the headquarters." And Arrec bounded off through the woods of Southsward.

• 1 month later...

(Redwaaaaaaaaaalllll! Eulaaaaaaaaaliaaaaaaaa! Blood and Vinegaaaaaaaaaar!)

Name: Linda Terill

Species: Hare

Weaponry: Bow + arrows, sabre

Strengths: Stealth, tracking and a large stomach.

Bio: Linda left Salamandastrron to go and look for a Badger Lord to follow. She was offered a place in the long patrol, but chose to continue her quest for a lord.

Linda was leaning against a tree eating an apple pie, occasionally swigging some October Ale and singing between mouthfuls about food. Suddenly she heard a noise up ahead and she was sure it was a badger.

Archived