Home

Star Wars: KOTOR: The Battle For Naboo

starmark2k

This is a simple jedi vs sith roleplay based on naboo, you can be anything including jedi, Dark jedi, soldiers or mercs. You can also have two NPC companions with you that can also be anything.

The sith have atacked the soverign planet of Naboo. The republic forces have managed to defend the planet from landing partyies for five days. Unforunatley the sith have gotten several landing craft around the capital city of threed. they beleive the attack will comence soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

PC

Name: Han Nasai

Species: Human

Sex: Male

Alignent: republic

Class: Jedi knight/ guardian

Appearance: Black hair, Brown eyes, medium build.

Equipment: Hodded jedi robes, Duel Lightsabers green/blue.

Bio. Jedi who has been assigned to naboo as an ambassidor. now under attack helps republic forces

Companion 1

Name: Ankst Boa

Species: twi'lek

Sex: Female

Class: Jedi Padawan/ Sentinal

Appearance: green skin tone, golden headtail dress.

Equipment: jedi robes, Lightsaber Yellow

Bio: Han Nasai Padawan

Companion 2

Name: Amanda Ores

Class: Republic Soldier

Appearance: Long Blond hair, blue eyes light build.

Equipment: Heavy armour, Heavy repeater blaster, Concussion granades.

Bio: Republic Heavy troop assigned to assist and protect the jedi Han nasai and his padawan.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Steven Solidus

Class: Jedi knight/ Sentinal

Appearance: short Black hair, blue eyes

Equipment: 2 light saber blue jedi robes

Bio: He wan another Ambassidor assinged along with Han Nasai

Compainon 1

Name: HK-82

Make:assain droid (same as HK off kotor)

weapon: Assault riffile + flame thrower

bio: steven found this droid on a mission for the jedi and claim him for his own

Compainon 2

Name:T3

make: astro mech droid

weapons: flame thrower + blaster

bio:made by steven and he started off being used to fix the ship but steven installed a weapon sistom and used to help help him with missions.

Stevens ship landed just outside of theed and saw the dropships landing. "republic fleet. this is steven solidus. Requesting reforcements, i've stopped sith dropships, over."

Han was in the main republic military base in the city of threed. he had recently been given command of a small task force due to his experiance in combat. his padawan Ankst Boa, was standing next to the main communication console when the communication from steven came in

Ankst- Master Nasai, I've just received a communiation from master Solidus needs reinforcements.

Han- the task force is alredy in combat, we'll have to go and help. commander ores, we'll need to take a combat speeder to that location

Amanda- theres one standing by i can get us there in 5 minuets

They ran down to the speeder garage and took a light combat speeder to stevens location.

(occ- anyone can join at anytime)

PC:

Name: Jakob Crowne

Species: Human, Alderaan

Alignent: Sith

Class: Scout

Appearance: Brown hair in a buzz cut, green eyes

Equipment: Disruptor rifle, heavy blaster pistol, flash mines, Ion grenades, light combat armor

Bio: Mercenary hired by the Sith to deliver special units into hot zones. Wanted by the republic for the enslavement of a sentient creature, smuggling supplies to the Mandalorians during the Outer Rim conflicts, and multiple counts of public urination/drunken disorderly.

Companion 1:

Name: Qorominkir (Qorie)

Species: Wookie

Class: Wookie Bodyguard

Appearance: Black and light brown fur

Equipment: Heavily modified bowcaster, concussion grenades, katarn leather backpack

Bio: Jakob Crowne's slave, she was sold into his service by a traitorous member of her family on Kashyyyk.

Companion 2:

Name: Veil

Species: Human, Coruscant

Class: Sith Consular

Appearance: Bright red hair held in a pony tail, dark green eyes

Equipment: Red bladed lightsaber, long black cloak, thermal detonators

Bio: Having recently completed her training on Korriban, Veil has come to Naboo to do her master's bidding in aiding Sith forces. She took Jakob Crowne on as her personal pilot so that she would always have a means of transport to, and escape from, battle.

A small freighter drops out of the sky to hover above the streets of Theed.

Veil: How much longer, pilot? I can hear the blasters in the streets.

Jakob: Keep your Darth Revan panties on, ugly. Just gotta clear a landing zone and get you off this bucket.

The pilot turned towards a large wookie standing up in the back of the ship, doing nothing.

Jakob: Qor! Get down to the bucket turret and open fire on anything that ain't evil!

Qorominkir: Wreeor! Ra! (You're barking orders at me? I swear that one of these days I'll pluck your arms off like drumsticks, cracker.)

The wookie entered the turret as the ship hovered above a small battle, but was startled by what it saw.

Qor: Myunghugh! (Two hippies just jumped forty feet out of a moving vehicle and lived!)

Veil: Jedi? On this planet? Good... Good...

Suddenly, an explosion rocked the ship. Qorominkir opened fire on the Sith troops and the Jedi below them as they started to fall closer and closer to the street below.

Jakob: Damnit! We've been sabotaged! Buckle up and return your tray tables to their full upright and locked position, furball!

• 2 weeks later...

(If thats us i'm just outside of the city theed

Steven fired another rocket taking out a group of sith troopers.

One of the sith troopers came out ofe a sith dropship and fired a rocket at stevens ship. But steven was quick to react. He used force push sendig the rocket right back it him destroying the sith trooper and the ship

"mayday.to all spare units. I need help outside the city theed opposite the swamp!" steven shouted into the com-link

another sith dropship landed and more siths came out. Steven had only one rocket left and he fired it at a dropship that was landing. The rocket hit the side of it while it was still in air and it crashed straight into the newly landed ship blowing up it and the sith thast only just came out of it

Name- Darth Ominus

Sex- Male

Race- Human

Age- 20

side- Sith

Rank- Dark Jedi Apprentice

Equipment- Red Light Saber with mysterious/ powerful dark ruins on the hilt. Dark Hooded Robes, and two sentinel scout droids.

Apperance- Pale complexion. Bald. Solid black eyes. Tattos resembling ruins on lightsaber cover his whole body.

Abilities- Force Lightning, Plauge, Drain Life, Lightsaber Throw, Uncanny dodge, Force Resistent.

Bio- An orphan from birth, he grew up in the deep underbelly of Corscaunt. At the age of ten he snuck aboard a small smuggling ship that eventually landed on Korriban. He then snuck into the ancient valley of the sith where he has since been instructed in the way of the Dark Jedi by Long Dead Dark Jedi Masters.

-::As the battle esculates near the swamps, Darth Ominus lands his one man fighter on the far oppiste side of the city. He uses his droids to find an old sewer pipe that leads straight into the heart of the city. He enters the pipe and continues unnoticed into the Republic held city.

from the sky above the droids came a littel ship someone jumps out its me !!! i land for the droids i say move out en kill those republic losers

name Darth Cassus

race human

Alignent sith

Class Dark jedi

weapons lightsaber red

equipment dark jedi master robes black cape

age 23

then my droids where running to that ship of steven i look around i use force jump to jump on a building i see no starmark2k

i see my sith trooper fighting republic soldiers i jump at the republic soldier i use my lightsaber i use it to cut 4 heads of republic soldiers of then i use force jump to jump on building i use comlink to mothership above naboo i say we need mor men now

i use my remote defise to let my ship fly above me i jump in my ship i fly to the mothership

Steven saw the droids and used his form of battle meditation. They started to shake, a few seconds later they all exploded. he got back on his com-link "i wish i could. From were i am i can't even get into the cockpit. it's on the other side."

(darth, the republic is still defending off big ships like your so called mother ship(witch in star wars it's called a flagship) couldn't get though. only several drop ships landed)

Archived