Home

Chronicles Part IX up [WARNING: MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR KOTOR 2]

Rat Boy

Entitled "Darth Revan Rising," it not only delves into KOTOR 1's backstory, but also the backstory of KOTOR 2. Very interesting.

Edit:

So now we know what corrupted Revan and when. He/She didn't fall to the dark side after finding the Star Forge, it happened at Malachor V before Revan rallied the Jedi to fight the Mandalorians. Even Malak didn't know about the assassin academy and Revan likely didn't know about it at the end of KOTOR 1. Plus, in a big shocker, it appears that Atris is the Exile's Jedi master and mentor. I suppose some of these facts should be known to the Exile (aka us), since he/she doesn't have amnesia.

Originally posted by tomwaz

Why Would obsidian tell us that!!!

I THINK I CAN GUESS THE STORY NOW!!!!!!

Yeah it does kinda give away a bit of the story and any intelligent person can proberly work out what one of the main goals will be.

But still it is mearly a guess and we don't know what twists lay in store for us.

Er ok a couple of things make no sense.

PS. I didn't read this post till after I'd noticed the Lucasarts site had the new chronicles part up, I didn't know it was gonna ruin anything. 8(

1/How is the acedemy on Dantooine run by Master Vodo-Siosk Baas? For those who don't know the EU, he was Exar Kun's master, and was slain by Kun when he freed Ulic Qel-Droma from the republics capture.

2/It was made clear in KOTOR 1 that the Rakatan empire created the Star Forge, so how is it this has suddenly changed?

IF the answers to those questions contain spoilers, then please make you post use the tags, as I don't wish to know anymore. Question 1 is really bugging me though. 8/

1/How is the acedemy on Dantooine run by Master Vodo-Siosk Baas? For those who don't know the EU, he was Exar Kun's master, and was slain by Kun when he freed Ulic Qel-Droma from the republics capture.

They said it to state that it's happening at the same Academy.

2/It was made clear in KOTOR 1 that the Rakatan empire created the Star Forge, so how is it this has suddenly changed?

The "FORGE" and the Star Forge are different. Putting it in caps was likely an error...

The "FORGE" they speak of in this case is Malachor V and what it's creating are the Sith assassins. This, judging by the Chronicle, was before Revan and Malak located the Star Forge.

Archived