Home

This Is confusing!

Guest Ace Fighter

Guest Ace Fighter

OK now ya'know when ya try and get so you can fly all those SSD's and Corvette's well I am very confused about this and when i set everythink to flyable and save it in my lucasarts folder I still can't fly them in skirmish or anything can someone please tell me whats my problem and how do i fix it or everything I did wrong and tell me the right way to do it?Thanks!

------------------

Fear the power of the Dark Side!

Guest Ace Fighter

I am not cheating so SHUTUP!I am on the last level and my opinion is your just someone is is an outkast and wants attention when people say something like that i can tell!

------------------

Fear the power of the Dark Side!

Calm down, Zarg was only making a joke geez! We tend to do that around here, in case you didn't notice.

Now, what file are you editing?

------------------

You were expecting a creative sig?

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Whoa! That was a bit overreacting wasn't it Ace?? OK, here is the instruction:

In the SHIPLIST.TXT you edit Nonflyable to Flyable (I think the big letters should make the differece!)

Anyway the SSD and other then-flyable ships have the collision model of an X-wing so I prefer only to change the smaller craft!

------------------

181th will archive the last outstanding goal... They will be freeing the universe of the plaque called Rebellion.

And I'm proud of being part of the Emperors fist

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chaosdd

Of course you cant fly capital ships - you're playing the wrong game if you want to do that. These ships are far much powerfull than the starfighters you are allowed to play with and are operated by thosands of crew member instead of just one pilot in a starfigther. I think it's quite obvious why you can't fly them. And also it wouldnt been interesting. So go find another game to play, obviously this one is not for you

------------------

Originally posted by Ace Fighter:

my opinion is your just someone is<(thatmaybe?) is an outkast and wants attention when people say something like that i can tell!

I don't need attention, I already get plenty, they are called WOMEN, meet some sometime, and I don't mean pr0n. That makes me not an outcast. Loosen uop if ya wanna stay here pal, or quit masterbating so often, its makes you a jerk biggrin.gif <font size=1>(thats for you K_K)</font>

Guest M.A. 2000

Originally posted by chaosdd:

Of course you cant fly capital ships - you're playing the wrong game if you want to do that.

Then tell me which game has that feature!!! biggrin.gif

Guest CAS8002

The way to fly any ship you want (cannot fly Death Star II), including the SSD, is to go into your "shiplist.txt" and change "Nonflyable" to "Flyable", and if you want to actually fly it in Skirmish mode all you have to do is change "NoSkirmish" to "Skirmish". Now you should be able to fly any ship, including capital ships.

Guest JC_DeadEye

1.Place a mirror three feet from your monitor.

2.Stand on your head to the side of the mirror, but so you can still see the reflection from your monitor.

3.Look for the file again.

Archived