Home

I NEED HELP!!!!! [SPLOILERS](dont say i didnt worn u)

HitMan202

Dantoine: go back to the Crystal Cave after you speak a little more with the administrator. Nar Shadaa: he will appear once who have completed the main quest on this planet. Tell us where you are on Nar Shadaa and it will be easier to explain.

...and I'm moving this thread to the Padawan's lounge.

(i am doing light side)

i am at the part where i have killed all the sorrorco (sry about spelling), and all but the leader of the exchange, and have talked to the guy that has that problem with the sound waves or something, and u go back and u find his severed arm.

Here is the secret to getting through Nar Shadda:

You have to attract the Exchange's attention, to do so you have to make a lot of noise. by this I mean, play and defeat or remove the Pazaak players in the Den. Kill exchange members or join them. Pay the money to the Rodent out front of the cantina if you have to, basically upset, or please the Exchange by any and all means possible, eventually when you have enough "fame" then Atton's message to meet back at the EH will trigger. Works for me every time. Just a lot of running around though! hehe

Hope that helps.

hey guys, tnx, but i still need help:

ive done everything EXCEPT some side quests and Nar Shaddaa. Ive found all jedi except the Nar Shaddaa one, and i already had those thugs attack me and had Visas join my team. I walked out of the Ebon Hawk, but didnt get a message from Atton?????????????????????????????? I dont have Mira yet, and my party usually consits of me, Visas, and Handmaiden. I took away handmaiden and put out Atton, but still nothing happened? What am i doing wrong????????

I broke my game right there. I had to reload a previous save. I paused at the wrong moment and messeg a bunch of things up.

I was fighting the handmaiden and found that if you pause RIGHT before battle, it will let you requiped armor even though you're not supposed to be able to. The door didn't lock and she was invincible so I ran outside. That just made things worse. It broke attons message and it made a duplicate Atton standing outside the Hawk. Plus the Handmaiden was still trying to hit me, OUTSIDE of the ship. :(

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I broke my game right there. I had to reload a previous save. I paused at the wrong moment and messeg a bunch of things up.

I was fighting the handmaiden and found that if you pause RIGHT before battle, it will let you requiped armor even though you're not supposed to be able to. The door didn't lock and she was invincible so I ran outside. That just made things worse. It broke attons message and it made a duplicate Atton standing outside the Hawk. Plus the Handmaiden was still trying to hit me, OUTSIDE of the ship. :(

Yup, this is a serious bug and it can happen at other places in the game. It is avoidable if you follow some h=guidelines when you save your game. See my post here: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=141517

Archived