Home

Countdown to Nightlight launch

MJ

Well if anyone still goes to this forum, you might be happy to know that Nightlight will be officially launched on 1st January, 2005. Relaunched. Nightlight 3.0. It's back. Soon.

So... countdown... you ready?

8 DAYS TO RELAUNCH!!

Personally, I'm looking forward to Sal being able to show off all his hard work, and the debute of the special edition of Lost Cause

NO! To sully the sacred work of Lost Cause with some satan born "Special Edition" will surrly be the end of every thing!

PURE ORIGINAL DEC-OLOGY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!111112

Seriously though, BRING ON MORE NIGHTLIGHT! BRING IT!!!!

Oh, do we have to subscribe to get LC:TNH SE?

Oh and just as a question.... Is Terra still stuck in that legal hell that prevents you from releasing it on CD or leaving it archived on your website?

Originally posted by The Adventurer

NO! To sully the sacred work of Lost Cause with some satan born "Special Edition" will surrly be the end of every thing!

PURE ORIGINAL DEC-OLOGY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!111112

Well if I can just say, special edition means that I have more experience, I'm wiser in my ways, listened to the original Lost Cause and was kind of appauled. So I've gone back to the original source material, re-edited it, re-mixed it. So same Lost Cause, shiny new packaging. :)

Oh, do we have to subscribe to get LC:TNH SE?

No. At this point, you won't have to subscribe to get ANYTHING. There will be benifits if you do, but you won't lose anything if you don't.

Oh and just as a question.... Is Terra still stuck in that legal hell that prevents you from releasing it on CD or leaving it archived on your website?

Tierra de los Muertos is, I'm very happy to say, out of legal hell. Just to make the decision extra difficult, it's going to be released with a choice of two covers: one a drawing by cartoonist John Cook, and the other with 3D models by our very own Sal.

He just doesn't know that yet. :)

Originally posted by 8 of 12

Well if I can just say, special edition means that I have more experience, I'm wiser in my ways, listened to the original Lost Cause and was kind of appauled. So I've gone back to the original source material, re-edited it, re-mixed it. So same Lost Cause, shiny new packaging. :)

Oh I'm just being silly. You know, ragging on you making a special Edition like George Lucas did.... you know making those Special Editions of the films you parody....so I was all "O-Nos! Teh Evil!!!11"....

Man, i'm not very funny.....gess that's why we pay you the big bucks.:)

Originally posted by 8 of 12

Tierra de los Muertos is, I'm very happy to say, out of legal hell. Just to make the decision extra difficult, it's going to be released with a choice of two covers: one a drawing by cartoonist John Cook, and the other with 3D models by our very own Sal.

He just doesn't know that yet. :)

LOL, thank you very much. There arent much images so far so its not a big deal. Anyway ... Thank you!

Good that the relaunch is coming, Iam glad.

This is getting great... :D

SEVEN DAYS! THE NIGHTLIGHT IS NIGH!!

Have a merry X-Mas, everyone. I'm really panicking about the site being finished in time :D

Been up since 4am. Stupid family being three hours ahead. I need a smiley face with cracked eyes. :)

This is gonna be one happy new year. I was bummed out because I had to spend half of my Christmas break in Kansas (for the non United Staters, that's a particularly boring part of America which is in the continent's dead center). But here is the light at the end of the tunnel! Nightlight's coming back online, amigos! Booya!

Hey Holdo, we should have some kind of party to celebrate. Guinness, anyone? (BRILLIANT!)

(MY ATTEMPT TO USE BRIT SLANG)

Well Holdo, a party... that would depend on whether or not you were busy New Years... or any other day for that bloody matter. And whether or not we can get any other local blokes over to get blotto'd.

And whether or not we can get guinness. Slag that one around, mate.

By the way, I'll be home tomorrow. Er, Wednesday, December 29th. Sometime in the mid afternoon.

a-HEM. That degenerated into more of my personal life. My apologies to all those on the forums.

BTW, Holdios' comment about my avatar refers to the musician Tom Waits. If you ain't listened to him, you bennies bloody well missed the lyrical genius of the latter 'alf of the century.

Doing buggerall on new years. Probably sitting behind a keyboard panicking about how the hell I'm supposed to finish off this website. :rolleyes:

My signature is courtesy of a book I'm working on, called Casi Muerte. It's best described as 'Doctor Suess on crack'

ONE DAY

*sigh*

Look guys, I'll level with you: if it's done, it's done. It might be, but I'm not going to rush it. It isn't far off though. I just have site pages to create and tweak. Sorry. This is pretty low of me. I'll do my best, promise.

ZERO DAYS

Good news, bad news.

Good news is the website is pretty much done. I'm puttering around putting the finishing touches on a few pages, but it's pretty much done. It'll be done today.

Bad news is, I can't login to the news pages to put the frontpage news up. The password I've been given isn't working. I've e-mailed Metallus, but there isn't really a lot I can do about that at the moment.

As soon as I get the login info, Nightlight will go live. And I hope it doesn't dissapoint anyone. It isn't super good yet, it'll be a work in progress, but Nightlight is back.

Archived