Home

Need help fixing Romance.

PsyckoSama

I think I acadently ended the conversations and romance with Carth. I have not had a volintary diologue with him since Teris and the last one was the diologue after becoming a Jedi.

I've found the first map and have done many sub missions on the other worlds (and gained several levels)

What globals do I need to look for and which would I need to change (at to what) to put it back on track?

the games current jornal says the following.

Caeth feels like he's being left out og the loop where the Jedi Council and Bastila are concerned. Because of betrayels in his past he's not reacting to the situatuon well. Hopefully in time he'll learn to cope with thie emotional demons.

Any idea whats going on?

First off, you posted on Christmas Eve....what'd you expect? Hmmm...2 of the 3 days it's been a Holiday :rolleyes:

Secondly, comments like this? When someone views it that actually knows how to fix it, and they still decide to help you....well, you can apologize to them for being rude...

good luck...

First off, you posted on Christmas Eve....what'd you expect? Hmmm...2 of the 3 days it's been a Holiday :rolleyes:

When there have been this many views I'd have expected some for of commentary, if only something off the cuff.

Secondly, comments like this? When someone views it that actually knows how to fix it, and they still decide to help you....well, you can apologize to them for being rude...

When that person who does know something views it then I will thank them as is due.

Archived