Home

Got questions about the game...post them here

pro_goalie30

I got one regarding the ending...

What happens with Goto and the Remote at the End? Is the Mass Shadow Generator activated or no?

And a couple of other...

Do the strength of enemies scale in comparison to your level? I ask because I decided to train up to Level 40 or so on Korriban using the Exploit. Thinking I would pawn everyone, but they seemed to just get stronger. ..

Although I could cast Force Crush on Nihilus and Sion without them saving. And also Kreia after a Force Demoralise (or Whatever)

Regarding Tobin...

How the Hell does he end up on the Ravenger (Playing DS)? He is killed in the Palace and then somehow appears on the Ravenger, which had just come of of Hyperspace from the Outer Rim?

I realise there may not be an answer to that one. Just thought I might have missed something.

Completing Quests on Dantooine...

How do you complete the Jedi Redemption Quest on Dantooine? Who do you talk to about the Will and the Items which the guy found? None of the Salvagers seem to answer about it on mine, or the Militia Captain? (forgot his name) Is there any way to find something out about the Captain to complete the 2nd in Command Militia's Mission (Can't remember any names today) Is there a way to complete the Mission from one of the settlers in khoonda who had his Moisture Vaporator stolen without gaining Light Side Points?

Intergalactic reunification...Nar Shaddaa

I killed her husband (I think I did it before talking to his wife in the Refugee Sector) and then when you meet her say I saw a man named xxx at the Docks and then say I cleared the way. She runs off, if you didn't kill him you go down to the docks and talk to them to complete the mission, but if he's dead you cant do that, how do you complete it then?

Where do you get Juma Juice from to send the Kath Hounds to sleep?

Can you turn Hanhar into a Jedi?

For strategy discussion and help concerning the game, please post your questions in the Padawan's Lounge .

We also discourage this kind of "post everything concerning Kotor 2 here" threads since they cover multiple topics at a time (otherwise, what's the point in having forums?) . In the future, make threads that cover one topic and try to use a descriptive title ;)

Archived