Home

KotOR II left me wanting what was promised

warloknight

SPOILER

So, I just beat the game I've been waiting for for months. I thought the first installment was by far the best game I'd ever played. Not trying to be negative, but I'm thinking that there must have been something I did wrong or neglected the first time around.

The features, especially the force powers, that were outlined in the game diaries and previews found on the official site and that even appear in the trailer, weren't available to me. Force Rage, Force Crush, Force Sight to name a few. Darth Nihilus was made to be this big deal, turns out he wasn't. The pacing seemed off. I dunno. Was just wondering if anyone held similar views or had similar experiences.

Force Crush I got on Dantooine at the rebuilt Jedi Enclaive when I'm playing a Sith Prestiege Class.

Force Rage is supposed to be a Sith Marauders special Class power, so you would get that one with a Sith Marauder.

Force Sight, I have not seen yet, as advertised anyway, in the game, though I'm not all the way through LS yet and it could be a LS only power. After all as Yoda says... "A Jedi uses the Force for Knowledge and Defense... never for attack," and Force Sight sounds right along those lines of thought.

I hope this helps! :D

Originally posted by DKKShalos

Force Sight - You must get the Seer to teach you this (the Female Sith Character in your party). Requires some influence with her.

Plus it only works in that first person PoV from what I've seen of it so if you never enter that mostly useless view you'll never see it

Originally posted by Kavar

It seems to me that Atton is the hardest, while bao-dur visas and handmaiden are easiest... maybe it just depends on LS/DS or gender? :confused:

Every game I played (All 6 using Female PC's) Atton was putty in my hands both LS and DS. He was the easiest to influence. :p

Originally posted by Whitebloodcell

I think perhaps, you should try the game playing Male. Variety being the spice of life. Why you like playing as woman so much anyway?

I have absolutely no desire to watch a pixelated guy's backside for 40+ hours... :D

Originally posted by XBebop

He likes staring at their buts jumping up and down while they're running. :p

You are speaking from expirience I see. :p

Originally posted by Kavar

Anyways, So what you are saying is that it does depend on LS/DS/gender?

Yup... there are 2 Alignment Specific NPC's and you will only get one on LS and one DS.

Mira/Hanharr

There are 2 other Gender Specific NPC's that you will get one as a Male and one as a Female.

Handmaiden/Deciple

Originally posted by Whitebloodcell

Most men don't enjoy watching a pixelated a man's ass jump up and down. But playing as a Bloke, despite the ass thing, opens up more variety in the game, as mentioned above with the NPCs available.

allso, if your a guy, it might fell a little..disturbing to play as a women, unless u r in close contact with ur feminime side that is:p

Archived