Home

unlocking certain dialogue options

Darth333

1. With disciple

I think I have gained all the influence I could with Disciple: when I go to places where I should gain influence on him, he makes comments but the "influence gained" bubble doesn't pop out anymore. However, I am unable to unlock one dialogue option after I ask him

What happened to the Jedi, then If he hates Jedi I always end up on "[Failure] my problems with the Jedi are my own" .

Has anyone been able to unlock this option and if yes how?

2. Locked Navicomputer of the Ebon Hawk

The first time I played the game I got the option of asking t3-m4

about who locked the navicomputer but didn't unlocked it as I was missing some influence. Then I replayed two times and gained all the possible influence on T3-m4 and got the meditation thing but the option to ask him about who voiced locked the navicomputer never came out, even I discussed it with HK-47. So I was wondering about what was the trigger to get that option where t3-m4 supposingly shows a holo-record :confused:

Originally posted by Darth333

will try that. I was at 14...not intelligent enough I guess :p

I dont want you hollering at me so I will put what I've found in the spoiler box...

Very early in the game, Kreia tells you she is the one who locked the Navicomputer. She states this when you give her dark side/flippant answers right after you unlock the turbolift on Prageus. Second, I think there is a one shot chance of getting t3 to open the navi computer, if I am not mistaken. Third your intelligence and/or wisdom must be very high to get talk to him about where he's been. Conversely you must have a high computer skill to successfully work on his memory core.

Archived