Home

Light Sabers?

Lord_DarthRevan

You don't build your lightsaber, Bao-Dur does. You have to obtain the proper items through quests. I honestly don't remember which ones, but once you have all of them, talk to him.

After THAT, you can start upgrading it.

I don't have any combonations right now though, 'cause I just got mine. Woot. :K

spoiler tags added - Darth333-

Yeah, and you can't use them until you get your lightsaber. :p

See, you have to get the quest-parts in order for Bao-Dur to make your saber. He's picky like that.

Spoiler tags added Please read the announcement concerning spoilers and TSL at the top of the page - Darth333-

Originally posted by Lord_DarthRevan

i just built mine useing componet at the workbench then had bao-dur put it together

:eyeraise: Bao-Dur only assembes the quest parts for the saber... if Bao-Dur assembled a saber for you it means you had the 4 quest parts already.

The stuff you make at the Workbench are simply Saber upgrades not the base parts.

:D

Originally posted by Lord_DarthRevan

but i haven't talked to al the masters yet

That has nothing to do with building your lightsaber... :confused:

You get the first component on Citadel Station (I always get one from the Hammerhead/Ithorian Chodo Habat when I help him) The other components for the saber come from a variety of places in the game, there is one from a guy in the Flophouse, and from helping a refugee on Nar Shadaa, There is also opportunities you can get on Dantooine, Onderon, Duxun, etc. Also you can get one when you recruit Visas.

The Jedi Masters do tend to give me things as well, but they are not the only source of saber parts in the game.

:D

(new to site) im playing the game for the third time tru and i just got to telso and used the cheat on the one brother merchant to obtain a cyan crystal becuase its my favorite! but i was wondering is there any way to get my lightsaber eairlyer on in the game like on peragus or telos becuase i say screen shots for xbox on the sites and it shows ppl aving em already...i dont know if they modded or not mabye its a cheat or somthing but if u guys/girls can clear this up i would be thankful

p.s. i read something on scripts what are they??

Originally posted by colideum

(new to site)

Welcome! :D

im playing the game for the third time tru and i just got to telso and used the cheat on the one brother merchant to obtain a cyan crystal becuase its my favorite!

By "cheat" are you referring to saving and reloading the game before you talk to him to get what you want to appear for sale right? If not then inquireing minds want to know. ;)

but i was wondering is there any way to get my lightsaber eairlyer on in the game like on peragus or telos becuase i say screen shots for xbox on the sites and it shows ppl aving em already...i dont know if they modded or not mabye its a cheat or somthing but if u guys/girls can clear this up i would be thankful

I would not believe the Screenshots because they typically are altered, or had the items spawned earlier to create the screenshot.

The quickest way to get your saber is;

Get the Part from Chodo Habat on Telos Citadel Station... finish Telos, go straight to Dantooine, get permission to enter the Ruined Jedi Enclaive, go in Rescue the trapped scavenger, and he will sell you (LS), or you can kill him to get (DS), your second saber part, also look for the 2 scavenger corpses and alter the will to give you what they found once you have that go back to Koonda and talk to Zerron and show him the altered will... BOOM your third saber part. Have Bao-Dur with you when you do this talk to him and your saber is complete. Now go to the crystal caves and get your crystal collection, use T3-M4 to upgrade your saber with your newfound crystals and you are all set.

That is the quickest way I have found, I hope this helps! :D

p.s. i read something on scripts what are they??

Scripts are the programming language that the game uses to spawn items, placeables, do the various cutscenes, recruit NPC's, and just about everything that the game does in the background.

We KOTOR Modders also use many different scripts to make our mods work. :D

Or to get your saber quicker...

As Hawke said, go to Dantooine, if you've triggered Visas' intro step off the Hawk & get back on, take a piece from her saber, then go find the salvager, take/put Bao in you're party & boom lightsaber. That way you get another complete saber for whoever else in your party, by altering the will.

Archived