Home

Final Fantasy, Phantom War

Mandalorian54

In this story my goal is not to control the story and plot as I usually do in stories. Rather each player will control an Area of the story as apposed to controlling a character. This is experimental so bear with me please.

This story will revolve around the Final Fantasy Tactics world, every spell or abuility in Final Fantasy Tactics is available in this story but I won't forbit you from creating your own stuff. This does not follow the story of Final Fantasy Tactics though, this is happening in a sort of Parallel dimension.

All the monsters and jobs classes of Final Fantasy Tactics are to be used. If your not familiar with Final Fantasy Tactics then your missing out on one of the greatest role playing games of all time, but I may allow you to create a bit of your own stuff until you get more familiar.

Here are the rules:

1: No God Modding.

2: No One line posts, a whole paragraph please.

3: No controlling other player's characters.

4: Use the OOC: tag for Out of Character typing.

5: You do not control a single character, every player needs to participate in writing the story rather than playing a single role.

6: You may have as many characters as you want but you also control groups not just characters, for now only control one group please.

7: You must fill out sheets for each character and group.

Here are the character and group sheets:

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name:

Group:

Job Class:

Extra info:

GROUP SHEET:

Name:

Size:

Influence:

Job Classes:

Extra info:

Use Extra info for anything you feel we should know about your group or Character that doesn't fit in the sheet. Feel free to be as creative as you like in filling out the sheet without going outside the boundries of the Final Fantasy Tactics world.

If there's any questions about these new things that I didn't explain well enough or you don't understand feel free to ask away. This is where some people might say no question is too dumb, I'd have to disagree with this though, if you ask me what ear wax smells like I'm going to have to say that's a stupid question.

=====================

=====================

Here is my group:

GROUP SHEET:

Name: Kingdom of Angels

Size: Country / 500,000 soldiers / Royal Family / 3 Million Citizens

Influence: political / military / ecenomical

Job Classes: squires / chemists / knights / archers / priests / wizards / monks / thieves / Mediators / Angel Knights

Extra info: Angels is a small kingdom with a small standing army. They are peaceful and their Royal family just, they're pesants are not poorly treated either.

======================

My Characters so far:

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name: Lucas Angels

Group: Kingdom of Angels

Job Class: Angel Knight

Extra info: This handsom bachlor is famous throughout the kingdom; he is a skilled swordsman trained in holy sword magic under the Angel Knight class of his kingdom.

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name: Lily Angels

Group: Kingdom of Angels

Job Class: Knight

Extra info: She is rumored to be the most beautiful woman in the kingdom and many a brave knight attempt to gain her favor but none have succeded so far. She is training to be an Angel Knight like her brother but her parents wish her to be more lady like. Lily has no interest in marriage at the moment but seeks adventure and loves danger, in this she is a bit foolish.

=================

I'm pretty much playing the good guys and the place for the story to take place, but I need other players to help me out with some other fields. Someone needs to be the bad guy and make an evil plot. I'm calling the story Phantom War so you have something to aim for, but be creative.

=================

((OOC: Okay here's the introduction to the story))

The Kindom of Angels is a peaceful land, they've had prosperity and glory for many years. The king has always been just and law has kept everything in order. Happiness, goodness, everything a normal family could want. It was the perfect Kingdom, maybe too perfect. However, nothing lasts forever. All good things must come to an end. Eventually Death rears it's ugly face; the Phantom consumes and casts a dark shadow.

Name:Matt Huffaki

Group: bloody Blades

Job Class:Bloody swordsmen (same skills as Holy SwordsmenOrlanu was awesome n tatics if I do say so myself)

Extra info- Highst Warrior of the group called the bloody blades out to destory the angels.

Name:Bloody Blades

Size: 250,000 warriors all highly trained

Influence: World domination/world domination and did i say world domination

Job Classes:Holy swordsmen,divine knight,knights,squire,ninja,samurai

Extra info:out to conquer the world.

(outside Angels castle) Ninjas fall out ou will attack silently and take out there king we will have troops standing by

(the ninjas inflatrate they castle undeceted)

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name: Solidus

Group:Phantoms

Job Class: Knight

Extra info: Solidus is the king of the Phantoms for many years. Inside he is evil and curpted. His dream is to cast a dark age over the world. He isn't happy with the perfect kingdom so he gathers up his army and prepars to attack the Knindom of Angels

Name:The Phantoms

Size: 300,000 deadly phantoms

Influence: Send the world into a dark age

Job Classes:wizards/knights / archers

Extra Info:they only use dark magic (eg. fire,fira and others)

(ooc:i hope this is allright. i've never played ff tactics but this sounds fun)

Cyborgninja, is there any chance you could try and be a little more discriptive there? The story's going to be kind of boring if everyone uses onle line posts.

Edit: Yes it's okay that you're not an Angel or a Phantom.

Edit again: I would rather you changed your job class, say Bloody Swordsman or Blade Knight or something. Holy Swordsmen have to be Holy to begin with. It's pretty hard to be Holy if your a villan trying to take over the world.

Yes Steven, your character and Group are fine.

=========================

Lily stood on her balcony looking out at the full moon. They sky was a blanket of black velvet brightly speckled with stars that shone like glimmering dimonds. As Lily gazed out she drifted into a dreamy world of her own imagination and just breathed in the cool night air. Something caught the corner of her eye and her immaginary world suddenly vanished. Lily leaned out over the balacony straining to get a better look.

It seemed like something had jumped into one of the balcanies beside her, perhaps the wind had just blown the curtains of an open balcony. Lily didn't dwell on it, she shrugged it off. Nothing like that ever happened in Angel, so it must have been something else.

Suddenly a person dressed all in black ninja clothes jumped up onto Lily's balcany.

"Wha--" Lily started and stumbled a few steps backwards, "Who--?"

The ninja silently crept towards Lily, it's dark eyes glaring deeply into her own. Lilya turned and ran into her room but the ninja chased after her and toppled her over. The two of them rolled on the floor and the ninja pinned Lily down. Lily struggled for a moment but noticed a blade at her neck and then stopped struggling.

"Get up." The ninja said fiercely.

Lily started to get up but when the ninja let up a bit Lily kicked out hitting the ninja hard in the gut with her foot. Quickly Lily jumped over her bed and grabbed her sword.

When Lily spun around the ninja was standing on the other side of the bed with a sword of his own.

Simultaniously the side stepped away from the bed until they were face to face in the middle of the room. Then Lily rushed forwards and slashed with her sword.

The ninja parried the slash and counter slashed.

Lily ducked under the ninja's slash so that the ninja flew off balance, Lily siezed the opportunity and thrust her sword into her enemy's stomach.

The ninja made a gruesome sound and went limp on Lily's sword pulling it to the ground with the weight of it's dead body.

Lily had to jerk hard to pull her sword from the ninja's gut and she wiped the ninja's own blood on his black clothes.

The adrenaline was pumping through her viens as she stood triumphant above her fallen foe, at the same time however she felt sick from killing the ninja and had to look away.

Then there was a sound outside of swords clashing and people screaming in pain, when Lily opened up her door she saw ninja's fighting with the palace guards. There were so many wounded or dead palace guards and so many ninja's running everywhere and throwing ninja stars. The battle didn't look good.

The room was large with an open center to the ground floor which could be reached by a set of stairs in each corner. There was a bannaster allong the length of the opening and a massive chandaleer hung in the opening. All along the walls were doors to bedrooms and halls leading to other parts of the palace.

On the other side of the open center of the room Lily saw her brother Lucas fighting off several Ninjas by himself and there was quite a few wounded and dead ninjas around him. Lucas wasn't wearing his armor but like Lily held only his sword.

Lily wanted to make her way to him but there was too much fighting going on around her she knew she wouldn't make it and should run away down a hall. For some reason though she couldn't pull her away from watching her brother fight.

Lucas was dripping in sweat and his ripped muscels were pulsing with the fury of his strength. He wore a white silk blouse that was slashed and stained with blood spots and splashes, some from his own injuries but mostly the blood of his enemies. He had a ninja star stuck in his shoulder with a blotch of red blood soaking his shirt. A thin red line marked where a blad had nearly cut open his cheak but succeded only in skinning him.

"Lucas!" Lily called across the opening.

Lucas knocked a ninja over the banaster and plunged his sword into another one before he was cleared enough to respond. "Lily run, get the Angel Knights!" He shouted just before a ninja star stuck into the wall inches from his head and several more ninjas leapt into combat with him.

Lily didn't wait any longer, the guards beside her were struck down and three ninjas started chasing her.

Lily darted away down a hall, she had to make it to the Angel Knights' chambers deeper in the palace. The palace guards were no match for ninjas, only Angel knights could stand a chance.

With this in mind she ran as fast as she could.

Lily stops in her tracks at the sight of Matt. She glares at him as he buff talks with arrogance and she grips her sword tightly.

"Lily!" One of the Angel knight's high ranking Generals comes rushing to the rescue charging forwards sword at the ready, "Run Lily, run!"

Before Lily can even think about running the General is instantly killed by the Ninja's Crush Punch.

Gasping in horror Lily stumbles backwards dropping her sword. She turns to run but there are more ninja's behind her who block the way with outstretched blades aimed at her. Standing there in her nightgown Lily is helplessly forced to surrender.

The phantom armys marched towards the Kindom of Angels. it was just visible. Solidus was leading the army, he stopped and so did all of the other phantoms. "CHARGE!!!" He cried out as the phantom army ran towards to kingdom. "Reduce this kingdom to rubbel!!"

(ooc:Can i have another char who isn't a phantom?)

Have Her restrained Matt ordered the ninja(ninjas throw ropes around her) I have other things to do(Matt signals the samuri and knights) This castle will fall before the those (hears phantoms) Sh*t we got problems the phantoms are here Black Mage inginite this castle(black mages start interior of castle on fire with firga) Take the girl and leave I will fight these phantoms)

Runs outside

U are all fools HEAVENS WISH TO DESTORY ALL MINDS HOLY EXPLOSION(i know why ff tatics) ( the attack destorys all the enemys that are in a straght line or confuses them)

((If you knew your FF Tactics you'd know that Firga isn't an FF Tactics spell. In fact it isn't a spell in any game, the spell your probably thinking of is Firaga and it's in FFX and FFX2. Not that it's really important or anything.))

Matt left and the ninja's were tying Lily with ropes. When Lucas had managed to defeate all the ninja's in his area he ran down the hall towards Lily and her captors.

As Lucas came thundering down the corridor the ninja's turned around just in time to see a white beam coming towards them. Lucas sword glowed and shot out a holy aura that sliced several ninja's in half. The rest he dispatched with relative ease.

"Lily are you all right?" Lucas said as he untied his sister.

Lily hugged her brother tightly, "I'm fine, they didn't hurt me."

"Good, grab your sword, we have to get to the king and get him out of here before the castle is destroyed and overrun."

In the meantime the garrison had done their best to hold off the army of Phantoms but were no match for an entire army. All the soldiers in the castle gathered at the front gates and lead by a few Angel Knights prepared for a last stand.

With a holy aura surrounding the group of guards and Angel knights, the enemy archers and mages were rendered useless from far, only close combat within the energy shield could be used. As the enemy troops entered the aura's shield the Angel knights shot holly bolts that tore groups of knights to pieces. Soon however they were overrun and as the Angel knight casting the aura was slain the energy shield faded and the lives of all those brave guards soon faded with it.

Lily and Lucas reached the king's chambers where guards' bodies lay strewn across the floor and a few Angel knights held off a host of ninjas. The secret passage had already been open and the king obviously had gone through it, Lucas and Lily were assured of this when those Angel knights informed them upon their arrival.

"You two need to go through the tunnel too, get the king to Archeous Kastle." One of the knights shouted, "It's our kingdom's only hope!"

As Lucas and Lily ran into the tunnel they looked over their shoulder to see the last of the Angel knights killed by the Bloody Sword ninjas. Quickly so that the ninja's would not be able to follow they sealed the secret passageway and made thier way to the Kastle Archeous.

(contiunes fighting phantoms)

Damn there are to many off them(runs back into castle and sees them goin down the passage) Not so fast EARTH SLASH (it knocks them both on there butts) I see your brother came to help but incase you didn't guess an army of phantoms is outside your door step

The Phantoms at the front of the army drew there swords and raised themn in the air while the one in the back used firaga sword on the swords.

They charged towards the kingdom once again exept the one in the back charged slower sending firagas into the city

"this my fellow Phantoms! Is where we begin our Age of Darkness!" Yelled solidus so everyone in and near the castle could here and then he roared!

(ooc:so can i have another char who isn't with the phantoms?)

Archived